Genital Piercing?!

pat

I've always wanted some, but never went through with it.

I've always wondered what it feels like for the ladies when their male partners have their penis pierced. For those who do, yay or nay?!

So, ladies and gents. Do you and/or your partner have any? How's the sex life with them?!

Mods, please move if it is in the wrong area.

aziajs

I have always wondered what it would be like to be with a man who had one. I would love to know.

bebs

I'll guess I'll be the first to admit it, I've had many piercings done over the years including genital piercings. All in all I've had my vch, hch, triangle. I've taken out all but my vch, to me these are fun for a short time but they tend to be annoying more so because of the care and little amount of skin they hang onto. I know at times during sex if something slips up I've been hurt before, and things have gotten a little bit torn.. which is not fun either. Sooner or later I'm going to take it out, its just a matter of when, mine cause heighten pleasure for a short while after I got it done.. now I think its taking more for sensation because of the constant rubbing. I think its one of those.. great for a year or two but not for ones whole life piercings.

My.. well my still husband had one done but took it out as he didn't like it that much, so it was at one of the smaller gauges so in all reality it didnt feel much different (12 gauge) . one of my ex's had it done in a larger ring I believe it was a 2 or so.. and that did make it feel different. the problem however was when it was taken out.. well it looked funny without the ring and also you cant keep a condom on it with it in very well because it tended to rip them a bit.

dangerousmuffins

Okay, here I go to help you out.

Mods - I tried to be as adult about this as I could, but if it is too obscene for some - please feel free to remove.

My experiences are practically the same as bebs. I have an HCH and have had it for a good 3-4 years now. I still love mine, truthfully. I love the way it looks and such, but my BF sometimes says that it gets in the way a bit when he pleasures me with his tongue. When he is down there - it can pinch at times.
When we are having sex and he is behind me and he slips sometimes - I have this impulse just to jump now, because I have gotten hurt a few times.
Other than that, I still find it very pleasurable, not as much as when I first got it, but enough where I can practically come to a climax wearing tight jeans. Where as before, I could have never done that without the piercing.

I still do love mine, but as bebs said, there will be a time to take it out.

Sario

I've had a vch since I was 20, not entirely sure how it changed sex because I got it before I became active with a partner. It has made things more fun alone though so I can only assume
winks.gif

I don't think I'll be taking it out any time soon, though I do have the same problem with the really thin tissue not really tearing but scratching a bit and it takes a day or so to heal. It heals really quickly though, the original piercing healed in about three weeks for me though I treated it as brand new for the full recommended time frame. I'd also compare the piercing pain wise to an earlobe, the tissue is just so thin. I'm completely honest when I say the needle receiving tube used to place the piercing hurt more than the actual needle.
So yeah, moral of the story is that I'm a huge fan of mine and so is the bf.
yahoo.gif

kariii

I have my VCH pierced for about 3 yrs now. I was sexually active before and to me personally it never made a difference before or after. The only time I was truly like "WOW" this is amazing feeling was in my own pants driving back home after leaving the parlor. It was just so sensitive! My bf likes the look of it but he doesn't care for it really and neither do I. As of right now; it's just there because i'm too lazy to take it out and also scared the tissue will look funny.

clslvr6spd

I have a HCH piercing. I have had it for 5 1/2-6 years, wow I never realized I had it that long! I can't believe I got the done with my friends ID! I was such a shit...anyways back on topic, I love it! My hubby digs it during oral. It can be a pain when I am crossing my legs & it catches. But, I really love the way it looks! I know I will take it out sooner or later. I still dig it after 5 1/2-6 years!
I also have my nipples pierced as well. I have had them for a long time too! I love matching my jewelry to my day! I also never had any problems with them. I will never go through that pain again! I could do my HCH again, but no to the nipples.

xlakatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
I've always wanted some, but never went through with it.

I've always wondered what it feels like for the ladies when their male partners have their penis pierced. For those who do, yay or nay?!

So, ladies and gents. Do you and/or your partner have any? How's the sex life with them?!

Mods, please move if it is in the wrong area.

for me...i can only feel his if were in certain postions. like sideways and sometimes doggie...even then i cant feel it that much. i mostly like iit for toher things
winks.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Wow I am glad I can put input on both view male and female.

I have my VCH which Ive had since I was 18 I went to get a triangle last year but my anatomy was to small to qualify I did more and more research and decided I wanted a corset piecing but I wanted it to be intimate so my way of having my corset piercing was getting my labias pierced. I got my first set done last Wednesday! So it hasnt even been a week I wasnt suppost to have sex for 2-3 weeks but I have and I must say they say labias are more aesthetic they can be super uncomfortable sitting and what not its hard to get use to them they are starting to heal but they have provided extreme pleasure along wit my VCH. My VCH is a major pleasure maker he can apply the slightest pressure to it and bring me to an orgasm. I have to agree with someone who said their best expierence was walking out of the parlor my jeans were tight and I was so sensitive I nearly orgasmed walking to the car.

As for male piercings my boyfrined has one when we first got together and now has 3 and is contemplating more he has what my piercer reffers to as a railroad its on the underside of the penis this one above his testicals one in the middle and one below the head. When on my back I can't feel them when in doggy they kind of pinched and have caused bleeding my favorite is being on top OH MY GOSH! I literally feel like I am dying because the pleasure is unbearable I have multiple O's from them. I can wait for him to get his 4th and 5th and I can't wait to go and get my 2nd and 3rd pair of outter labia piercings :) I will have a total of 7 genital piercings by the time im done with my project in 2-3 weeks.

DILLIGAF

I have a VCH and I've had it for about almost 5 yrs. It is my favorite piercing and I love the way it looks. I don't have any issues with pinching. I think it's because I have a curved barbell instead of a ring. I was told when I was initially pierced that a curved barbell would be more comfortable. I would have to admit it can be a bit much when it comes in contact with a vibrator but a small price to pay IMHO. I also have my nipples pierced.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have an HCH. Unlike the VCH, this one is more aesthetic than anything else. I really do like the look of it and I had no problem with the healing (except for one time a couple of days afterward when I ran into a turnstile- OUCH!). I actually found getting it was less stressful than any of the ear piercings I got- I hate that bloody gun! Felt like a slight pinch when it was done and virtually no pain after.