Georgia Girls Let's Go!

Beachgrl07

I would love to hang out and discuss makeup with anyone in Savannah or nearby! Just let me know!

*I can't drive too far though, not with these gas prices!

Beachgrl07

Holy CRAP! Now I know how to lose weight...Move to London on my budget!! LOL I'd never be able to eat any food!

SChotgurrl

I live in Columbia, SC (used to live in Beaufort which I know isn't too far from Savannah) and I know ATL is 3 hours from me--gotta find out about Savannah though...when would you like to get together? I think it would be soooo much fun!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachgrl07
Holy CRAP! Now I know how to lose weight...Move to London on my budget!! LOL I'd never be able to eat any food!

We have sales tax at 17.5% too! Our M·A·C prices aren't anywhere near as bad as in Australia but a lipstick costs $21.60 (US price $14) and and eye shadow $19.64 (US price $14). A pre-made quad is $56.94 (US price $36)

Sadly, the company I was working for in Georgia has just shut down its operations there so no more trips to Atlanta for me for a while
ssad.gif

Chanel_MAC

Oh how I wish I was still in Augusta! I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Not to mention, how much cheaper everything is there compared to here in NY!

BadBadGirl

I was just in Columbia SC last week, I was there for a couple of days and was bored out of my mind. The last night in town I went to the movies and for the first time I saw an Ulta store. I was so upset that I was near a makeup store and did not know it. :-(

Anyway, I'm down for a meetup. I'm an hour south of Atlanta, outside of Macon.