Giorgio Armani Eye Tints

katred

Specktra Bestie
I can't believe it either---It's your fault that I got hooked on these things to begin with!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Speaking of hooked... I passed by one of my counters very quickly today, but not so quickly that I didn't stop and try out the three new ETs to tempt myself. I definitely have to go back for all of them. That yellow is mind-blowing. I had a little trouble getting the orange to swatch, but the lid on the tester had been left partially open and I think there was just some dried product stuck on the applicator; once I cleaned it off and swatched it again, it looked beautiful.

I pressed a little bit of the powder into my cheeks, but I think it's just a little too sparkly for me. I'm getting determined to hunt down all of the new sheer lipsticks. I swatched #512 (Mediterranean Fig) and I found that, like #403, it had elements of different colours inside it. It seems like they've taken pains to make at least some of the new shades quite complex.

Medgal07

Speaking of hooked... I passed by one of my counters very quickly today, but not so quickly that I didn't stop and try out the three new ETs to tempt myself. I definitely have to go back for all of them. That yellow is mind-blowing. I had a little trouble getting the orange to swatch, but the lid on the tester had been left partially open and I think there was just some dried product stuck on the applicator; once I cleaned it off and swatched it again, it looked beautiful.

I pressed a little bit of the powder into my cheeks, but I think it's just a little too sparkly for me. I'm getting determined to hunt down all of the new sheer lipsticks. I swatched #512 (Mediterranean Fig) and I found that, like #403, it had elements of different colours inside it. It seems like they've taken pains to make at least some of the new shades quite complex.
I'm so glad you got to swatch them. I think they're perfect for our next theme week---the Tropics!!

​ I need to revisit the new lippies--------or maybe not
greengrin.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here's T's review of the three new shades:

http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-zenith-sunrise-sunset-eye-tints-reviews-photos-swatches

Honestly, Zenith is so beautiful that I don't even care if the formula isn't as good as the others. On me, it was much more vibrant than it looks on her (same with Sunrise).

Prettypackages

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]I love you Pretty![/COLOR]:hug:
Lol, love you too!
Here's T's review of the three new shades: http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-zenith-sunrise-sunset-eye-tints-reviews-photos-swatches Honestly, Zenith is so beautiful that I don't even care if the formula isn't as good as the others. On me, it was much more vibrant than it looks on her (same with Sunrise).
I noticed a difference but I think it's easy to work with.

Prettypackages

I just read her full review, I'd give it b, not c+. I think it will preform fine on the skin. My 11 has a thinner consistency than the others, and I have to make sure I'm applying it in one thin layer or it will look thick and patchy and crease, but it works.

Medgal07

Here's T's review of the three new shades:

http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-zenith-sunrise-sunset-eye-tints-reviews-photos-swatches

Honestly, Zenith is so beautiful that I don't even care if the formula isn't as good as the others. On me, it was much more vibrant than it looks on her (same with Sunrise).
I honestly didn't notice a difference and if you look at the three swatched together they pretty much look the same. So many amazing MU items lately---I don't know what to use next.
sigh.gif

Shars

Hey ladies. The 3 new Armani eye tints (16 Rose Platinum, 17 Hollywood and 18 Silver Mirage) are up on NM.

Shars

greengrin.gif
That's why and where I got it. I also picked up the new blush brush. Sephora doesn't have either of those ATM so I went for it.
Whew! I was looking at the time you ordered and I knew we were talking about NM before.
Blush brush?
type.gif