Girls & Guys in the Austin Area

Starbright211

At MAC Dillards in the Barton Creek Mall they are having several classes for the Sweetie Cake Release.

1 Master Class - Thursday, April 13th, 5-7 p.m. Classroom setting, Hands on. The Instructor will be focusing on teaching all the girls how to do clean and smokey eyes...

2 Regular Classes - Thursday, April 13th 1-3 p.m. or Friday April 14th 5-7 p.m. This is the class where you watch the artists do the looks on models, and then implement them at home (like Next at Nordstrom).

Each class is $50, redeemable in product... of course. For more info/or to sign up call 306.0333
tong.gif

Starbright211

Nah, I don't work there... I live there!!! LOL!!!

The Master class they are going to have an instructor that actually teaches you techniques, She (Kelly) is going to focusing on Smokey eye, and Clean Eye. All the Sweetie Cake stuff should be up for grabs too... YAAY!!! You are going to actually be doing this stuff in class...

The Regular classes are where they do make-up on models, and then you can just go home and try it out. I have been to several classes like this... Next at Nordstrom... I don't believe that they are doing a Next at Nordstrom this year. (Not in Austin)

Either way, it should be really fun!!! I plan on going to the Master class... I am bringing a friend that is a junkie like me. You should totally call... What's your real name so that I can look for you???

Janice

I'll call tommorow and sign up, or wait.. I might have to go in 'cause I will have to pay for it up front. I'll just go in. I've been waiting for them to have a Master class in Austin so I'm in.

Starbright211

FYI, I stopped in to pay for my class today, and Kelly told me that if you buy a Viva Glam that you get entered into this raffle for this awesome gift basket that contains everything that Pamela Anderson is wearing in the Viva Glam add... I don't know when the drawing is... but I suppose you could call up there and ask... 306*0333. I also saw the Culturebloom CD in the basket and some Pam postcards...

Classic Beauty

Dang! I forgot about this. I totally would have gone.
ssad.gif
. This saddens me.

On another note, doesn anyone know if there is going to be a MAC opening in the austin area anytime soon?