Girls look at this !I cant believe the price!??

BellaItalia1969

Ohmg you know i think that ebay has to do something to prevent this sort of thing....i was watching the price and i thought i was hallucinating wth!!!
Mac eyeshadow pallet on eBay (end time 30-Nov-09 23:36:57 GMT)/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IM
seller:
siobhan140
Winning bid:£235.00???
thmbdn.gif
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif
[/07/%21Be0wZMgBGk%7E$%28KGrHqUH-EUErgzZ7NkhBK-z63Vgz%21%7E%7E_12.JPG[/]Oh btw i did report last night...ebay get a grip!!!

BellaItalia1969

Girls...i have reported this seller sorry a** last night she has sold lots of these ...this sort of thing just makes mockery of all the genuine sellers on ebay who sell authentic Mac and try their best in the current economic climate to surivive!The dishonesty of that seller just astounds me...she has listed another 10 of these for sale item nu:200412572004
thmbdn.gif

Im going to try one last time to report the above listing and all her previous ones.
200406706119, *5sold*,
Not bad profit from selling fakes!
angry.gif

gildedangel

Dang, that is sad. If I didn't have a conscience I might consider selling fakes myself, it seems to make a good profit!

Darkness

Blimey! I can't believe it got 26 bids. They must be making £230 profit per pallet. There needs to be more strict regulations for selling on eBay, this is outrageous. That's why I don't like the idea of private listings and hiding all the bidders names, which eBay introuduced sometime ago. Then someone could have emailed the buyer to inform her it was a fake, so they could save themselves the hassle of being deceived, and also being out of pocket big time.
thmbdn.gif
Well done Bellaitalia1969 for reporting it.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
What the heck?!

But, it looks like maybe a bunch of her listings got removed - she only has two right now, and I just reported one of them.

Eye shadow pallet on eBay (end time 07-Dec-09 21:50:01 GMT)

shatter,thanks...a lot of dollars or pounds for a fake that can be bought on alibaba.com or ioffer.com for about £5
thmbdn.gif
nonono.gif
and gilded i agree 100% but i couldnt sleep at night if i decieved people this way
mac_addict.gif

It seems to me that being near Xmas,people just lose their senses and caution goes out of the door!Get a grip peeps seriously!
ssad.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness
Blimey! I can't believe it got 26 bids. They must be making £230 profit per pallet. There needs to be more strict regulations for selling on eBay, this is outrageous. That's why I don't like the idea of private listings and hiding all the bidders names, which eBay introuduced sometime ago. Then someone could have emailed the buyer to inform her it was a fake, so they could save themselves the hassle of being deceived, and also being out of pocket big time.
thmbdn.gif
Well done Bellaitalia1969 for reporting it.

hiya Darkness, you must have been reading my mind...because i would have messaged the highest bidder too and prevent them from losing a what i consider a small fortune !!!All this private auctions and hiding ebayers ID's encourage scammers etc etc!In my opinion private auction should only be available if you sell erotic or sexually orientated stuff
thmbup.gif

Lol actually these palettes have sprung up since last night on ebay UK,item nu:220519480615 oh they have Jimmy choo for sale too
selle omar.786

Anyway thank you guys ,you are fab!!!
mac_haul.gif
mac_addict.gif

Eleentje

235 quid???? *jaw drop*
If people will continue being so stupid, the fakes will never stop. People are willing to pay such ridiculous amounts, because they are oblivious to the fact that fake Mac exists. They are thinking that they are getting a good deal :S It would be good if some major magazine or newspaper would publish an article on this and opened the eyes of at least some of them. Any aspiring journalists here?
smiles.gif
Would be awesome to research the whole thing from the point of production of these things in shady sweatshops (or hidden compartments of big factories) up to the moment when somebody buys and uses that stuff (and possible implications/the results of the ingredient tests).

abbyquack

Wow wow wow wow wow. I canNOT believe that this crappy palette, which is probably worth $5, went for that price. I feel reallly bad for the person who bought it- it's one thing to lose out on a few bucks, even $20, but $300+ on a crappy crappy palette? Oh boy...

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Wow wow wow wow wow. I canNOT believe that this crappy palette, which is probably worth $5, went for that price. I feel reallly bad for the person who bought it- it's one thing to lose out on a few bucks, even $20, but $300+ on a crappy crappy palette? Oh boy...

Abby my feelings excactly!!These palettes cost about £5 from ioffer.com and the other fake galore websites to pay so much money for something that is not even especially attractive not too mention fake is just sheer madness!!!
ssad.gif
nonono.gif

I used to buy Braun replacement heads for toothbrushes but since i found out that these were being faked too i only buy now from my local chemist!Apparently in the faked ones the little screw comes undone...persih the thought if my 7 year old decided to use it...
thmbdn.gif