Giveaway 12/20/07 - Congrats Seary_Fairy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepyhead

Re: Giveaway 12/20/07 - Viva Glamourous: Cool Lips

goddess blush from the icon (rachel welch) collection. it gives me the perfect flushed look without accentuate my acne scars

Miss Pumpkin

Lip lacquers - They make your lips look full, luscious and absolutely kissable!!!

th_DANCE.gif

sophylicious

I LOVE softwash grey pigment because:

1) I love pigments in general.
2) Softwash grey is such a gorgeous, unique color. It is grey, with blue and violent undertone, and it goes so well with blue shadows!
3) It's so shimmery!
4) Creates awesome somkey eyes!

th_DANCE.gif

captodometer

Overdone lipstick is my favorite LE item:

1)it's sheer
2)non-drying
3)the staying power is pretty good
4)looks like my lips but better (I have very pigmented lips
winkiss.gif
)

ilorietta

Coco pigment! it's the best nude shade, very flattering and easy to pair with lots of colours!

Lissa

Rocking Chick lipstick, gorgeous colour and the Barbie packaging makes it even better

duch3ss25

It's Peaceful Beauty Powder for me from the Icon: Raquel Collection. It evens out my skin (after foundation) and give that smooth and airbrushed look without looking powdery. And it feels so light yet stays on my skin, unlike the mineral foundations out there. I love it, this is definitely my HG at the moment!

ratmist

Yay!

My favourite limited edition item is the MSF So Ceylon. It gives me a great finish for a "bareface" look (i.e, just over some concealer) or adds a perfect finish for a "velvet" look (i.e., over concealer/foundation). It's also the first powder that has ever matched my skintone so beautifully.

theend

Lightscapade MSF because I use it everyday for subtle highlighting.

KimSwim

My 223 brush from the Raquel Welch: Icon IV collection. This is go to brush for crease application. I will probably end up getting a second one when it's re-released next week with the Sculpt & Shape collection.

oddinary

Gold Spill MSF.
Gives me that warm healthy glow! I now use this together with Lightscapade daily
smiles.gif

Babylard

My favourite item would be the Sweetie Cakes Quad. I don't have many MAC items, so I treasure this very much. It works very well for my skintone and the colours are lovely and cute. I can easily use them in my everyday looks.
smiles.gif

SARAHheartsMAC

Moth Brown e/s from the Barbie love Mac collection.

I feel that the colour is so unique and pretty!!

xxx

pumpkincraze

Ether eyeshadow - it is very pretty to look at, like a little earth, and it makes my brown eyes look gorgeous, it can be used both in a smokey eye and in a daytime light makeup.

auburn321

Moth Brown eye shadow! This is one of MAC's most unique colors. I still have my original one from the Madame B collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.