Giveaway of the Day 12-14-07: Congrats psychoexgf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

user79

Giveaway of the Day 12-14-07: Royal Assets: Red Lips

M9GT01_261.jpg

This contest is open to both US & international members.

This contest is a trivia question!

Question: What type of MAC limited edition product had the name "Post Punk?"
(for example, was it a blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, etc. Please be specific.)

Answer: Glitter Liner

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR POST YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD, IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

A winner will be chosen from the correct emailed entries, with a random number generated from random.org. It does not matter if you send your email in quickly or slowly! The chance of winning is the same.

Please remember the rules - only one entry per member per day! You cannot win a Haul a Day Giveaway twice, so if you have already won, please do not enter.

This contest will be open for around 8 hours from the time of posting this thread (check the time stamp to figure out the deadline for your local time.)

And, if you haven't already, be sure to buy your raffle tickets for the Barbie raffle. Remember, with your purchase of each ticket you will also be entered into a second "surprise" raffle of MAC Cosmetics product.

Good luck everyone!

Jot

Re: Giveaway of the Day 12-14-07: Royal Assets Red Lips

thanks
smiles.gif
and good luck everyone

soco210

Good luck everyone
smiles.gif
Love the red lips, so hot!

KimSwim

Too bad Post Punk isn't available now, it sounds super pretty. Good Luck Everyone!

dreamqueen

Good luck to everyone! Red lips look horrid on me so I will not be entering this one. What a wonderful forum this is, This makes me want to to up my subscription as soon as the holidays are over and cash is easier to come by!

choochoo.gif

soco210

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamqueen
Good luck to everyone! Red lips look horrid on me so I will not be entering this one. What a wonderful forum this is, This makes me want to to up my subscription as soon as the holidays are over and cash is easier to come by!

choochoo.gif

I was thinking about getting a paid subscription as well after the holidays, I want a specktra email lol I'm such a nerd!!
These contests make me realize how important everyone here is to specktra, and I'd love to be a bigger part of that. They've made me evolve from a lurker to a poster!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

lsperry

This is the only question "I THINK" I know the answer to....Happy to be able to enter.....Good lucky everyone!

And, thank you Specktra TEAM!!!

Go Specktra!

Status
Not open for further replies.