Giveaway of the Day 12-3-07; we have a winner *contest closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcita

I looked earlier today and couldn't figure out where the Giveaway was stated plus I don't know how to answer. Any explanation would be great.
Thanks.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
i kinda dont get it... do we send a PM to Janice with the answer?

no, you follow the instructions in the original post and send your answer (if necessary) to the email listed.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcita
I looked earlier today and couldn't figure out where the Giveaway was stated plus I don't know how to answer. Any explanation would be great.
Thanks.

Everyday a new thread is posted with the Giveaway of the Day 12*xx*07. It will not be posted at the same time everyday.
It will be posted in random areas of the site.
It will have instructions in it.
Follow the instructions, and use the contact email listed in the original post of the thread.
Sometimes it's a quiz, sometimes it's something else.

smiles.gif

gracetre123

Oh man...too late for me...girls...this is really fun, but where can I see the question to this giveaway...or what was it

thanks..

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
no, you follow the instructions in the original post and send your answer (if necessary) to the email listed.
smiles.gif

So if the answer needs to be sent thru e-mail,I would send it under the 'contact us' section of this site?

NutMeg

No, the email is linked through the word email in the original post. Congrats to all the winners. These contests are fun, I've been googling stuff left right and center.
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
So if the answer needs to be sent thru e-mail,I would send it under the 'contact us' section of this site?

The email address will be linked or listed in the original post of the contest thread.
smiles.gif

SlimSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Everyday a new thread is posted with the Giveaway of the Day 12*xx*07. It will not be posted at the same time everyday.
It will be posted in random areas of the site.
It will have instructions in it.
Follow the instructions, and use the contact email listed in the original post of the thread.
Sometimes it's a quiz, sometimes it's something else.

smiles.gif

THanks Shimmer, I hope I understand next time I see the giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.