Glam8babe's MAC collection [pics!]

NicksWifey

Awesome collection! Everything's so colorful in your stash
smiles.gif

stephie06

great collection! and your bf is so sweet to buy you all those
smiles.gif
lol my honie was the first to buy me MAC and now he tries to lock me away so i can't buy anything anymore
smiles.gif
haha but i love your slimshine l/s... i want it now
ssad.gif

glam8babe

lol yeh he knows im addicted to it now and all these new collections coming out and hes like "oohhh great" in a sarcastic voice lol

KAIA

Nice things!!! I sooooo need to get the 182 buffer brush... what do you think about that brush??

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
Nice things!!! I sooooo need to get the 182 buffer brush... what do you think about that brush??

to be honest i havnet used it yet! i havent worn makeup since thursday just gone but it feels REALLY REALLY soft so i guess it would be amazing, i bought it because im getting bare minerals foundation and i wanted a good soft brush instead of the bare escentuals brushes lol but ill message you when i try it

thewickedstyle

I want that 187, do you use it to blend your foundation? It's supposed to give such a nice finish... I need to try it!

frocher

I love your collection. What a sweet BF, it's great when your man is supportive! My sweetie is supportive too.

thewickedstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
I love your collection. What a sweet BF, it's great when your man is supportive! My sweetie is supportive too.

Agree! Last week my hubby waited for 45 mins in Macy's while the MA worked on my foundation and then I spent $80. And when we walked out, all he said was, "$80? That's not bad." He also has to drive 45 mins each way to get to there because none of the local Macy's have counters! That's so great to have a bf who actually buys you stuff. Wait until all the new collections come out
winks.gif

user79

Did the 182 come with that casing? Is it sturdy? I got the 182 when it was 1st released with the Catherine Deneuve collection and it didn't come with a good case. Darn.
ssad.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Did the 182 come with that casing? Is it sturdy? I got the 182 when it was 1st released with the Catherine Deneuve collection and it didn't come with a good case. Darn.
ssad.gif

yes it came with that casing which i thinks a great idea incase you wanna pop it in your handbag n not get loads of stuff all over it so its a good lil protection thing and yes its sturdy too

Weasel

so pretty and colourful!
great collection =]
omg how did you get a slimshine?
I thought we didnt get them in the UK?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
so pretty and colourful!
great collection =]
omg how did you get a slimshine?
I thought we didnt get them in the UK?

we did! i got mine from newcastle at fenwicks... they were on the uk website too