Go Panthers!

neezer

thanks everyone
smiles.gif

lipshock

I really like how the blue pops against your skin. So pretty!

My only bit of criticism is that your brows are a bit harsh, especially towards the inner portion as they're rather block-square in their shape. I would try making the inner corner look a little more natural (you could still keep the square shape, not make the edges a little more rounded) and also maybe thin the overall shape of the brows themselves.

I did a quick example in Photoshop:
la9423e01b67fe4251bc089zv4.jpg

This was rushed and a poor PS job but you can still get the general idea. I think a shape similar to that above will really complete your eye makeup rather than compete against the eye makeup.

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I really like how the blue pops against your skin. So pretty!

My only bit of criticism is that your brows are a bit harsh, especially towards the inner portion as they're rather block-square in their shape. I would try making the inner corner look a little more natural (you could still keep the square shape, not make the edges a little more rounded) and also maybe thin the overall shape of the brows themselves.

I did a quick example in Photoshop:
la9423e01b67fe4251bc089at4.jpg

This was rushed but it gives you the general idea of what shape you could try that will look more natural and less harsh against your face shape. :]

Hmm that's interesting that you say that. I was told that my natural full brows are too thin for my face because it's kinda big (sigh lol) and that i should keep them larger..therefore i try to "fill" in a little more so that my brows match my face...and iont really like small brows
ssad.gif
but that aint too bad what you have done, lol. Most people love my eyebrows but i understand what you have pointed out.

Welp, nothing wrong with some constructive criticism though
smiles.gif
and thanks for doing that

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezer
Hmm that's interesting that you say that. I was told that my natural full brows are too thin for my face because it's kinda big (sigh lol) and that i should keep them larger..therefore i try to "fill" in a little more so that my brows match my face...and iont really like small brows
ssad.gif
but that aint too bad what you have done, lol. Most people love my eyebrows but i understand what you have pointed out.

Welp, nothing wrong with some constructive criticism though
smiles.gif
and thanks for doing that

Girly, don't me wrong, I love your brows ... but they don't suit your face. You have such a nice, petite face and those huge brows are just overpowering it. You're too pretty to have them steal the show, lol. :]

aziza

Electric Eel doesn't look anything like that on me!!! *pouts* It's gorgeous against your skin (which is great btw lol). I agree with lipshock about the brows. They would be in perfect proportion if they were a tad thinner. I still love the look though
smiles.gif

mimibrowneyes

wow, how'd u get that blue to be sooo vibrant without a base!! gorgeous combination. gonna steal the look
smiles.gif
not gettin into the eyebrow debate, mine are jus all over the place lol

neezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimibrowneyes
wow, how'd u get that blue to be sooo vibrant without a base!! gorgeous combination. gonna steal the look
smiles.gif
not gettin into the eyebrow debate, mine are jus all over the place lol

LOL @ the eyebrow comment. I've been taking heed of what she said and i calmed them down, lol i trust her, she is a M.A.C. professional!

but anywho, I did use a base when i done it before! and i didnt put it up there, that' my bust but still, lol takes alot of packing the color for that look..anyways i used Delft Paint Pot, let me write that up there, my bad i thought i did.....i was just packing it..the 239 brush is my lover lol