Going clubbing...suggestions for eye makeup?

Onederland

Theres this party at this club in a week. The theme is "Black Out", any good eyeshadows for such an event?

I mean im usually good at creating looks and whatnot. But suggestions would always be nice...

Im thinking something Black and Gold...Black and Green...Black and White...hahaha...or perhaps even Black and Electric Blue (*cough*Electric Eel*cough*)

Sanne

line around your eyes w/ black kohl like smolder, and dust a black eyeshadow like carbon or black tied around your eyes and onto your temples (like pink did in her video 'god is a dj', only you should try it in black) maybe to pull some attention to the eye, use a bright pink onthe inner 1/2 of your lid.

whoa I'm very inspirated right now!
greengrin.gif

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
line around your eyes w/ black kohl like smolder, and dust a black eyeshadow like carbon or black tied around your eyes and onto your temples (like pink did in her video 'god is a dj', only you should try it in black) maybe to pull some attention to the eye, use a bright pink onthe inner 1/2 of your lid.

whoa I'm very inspirated right now!
greengrin.gif

Bright Pink? I have Fuschia pigment, which ive always used for my Pink needs, but perhaps Sushi Flower or Crimsonaire? Or what other pink?

Sanne

I think crimsonaire underneath fuchsia on top would be great! (you do mean crimsonaire the shadestick, right?)

Onederland

Quote:
I think crimsonaire underneath fuchsia on top would be great! (you do mean crimsonaire the shadestick, right?)

Hahaha..yes the shadestick.

Hmm of course Pink and Black are my signature colors. Though...hmmm i love the idea. I can always switch the pink for another bright color.

Thank you Muchos!

Sanne

do you know anything to scare some oldies? I have to sit all day long behind the counter in the supermarked, and I allways like to shock w/ my eyes...I can probably do the pink/black thing, only not on my temples...any other suggestion?

Onederland

Quote:
do you know anything to scare some oldies? I have to sit all day long behind the counter in the supermarked, and I allways like to shock w/ my eyes...I can probably do the pink/black thing, only not on my temples...any other suggestion?

Hahaha you can always create a really really dark eye. A dont mean smokey, i mean BLACK...like death. With really dark lipstick.

Or you can go the old fashioned direction and pair bright blue eyeshadow with bright pink lipstick, and put LOTS of blush on, and they would think you're a prostitue.

Thats a classic.

But I would like a sunset...sheer yellow near the browbone...tangerine in the crease, and scarlet red at the base and to lightly line the eyes. Im not really familiar with MAC names...but im sure MAC can cover those colors.

Sanne

I don't wanna look like an old school hooker, because then I probably get all the alcoholics @ my counter...and I don't want that!!! and the sunset sounds great too, I'll try that one tomorrow for easter! thanks so much honey!

Sanne

OMG!!! I wished I did listen to you, I looks like a dead person!!! i had black tied from lashline to crease, and and blended it iso much it looked grey... it was so damn ugly!

Onederland

Quote:
OMG!!! I wished I did listen to you, I looks like a dead person!!! i had black tied from lashline to crease, and and blended it iso much it looked grey... it was so damn ugly!

Hahahahaha.... wait, you wished you DID listen, or DIDNT? Hahahaha...

Latest posts