GOING TO VEGAS! any recommendations?!

melozburngr

Ok, so Im totally excited, for my 26th birthday, my friend and I are flying out to Vegas for a long weekend. Its our second time out there, and we want to have a "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" time, is there anywhere that we simply MUST go? Other than the MAC Pro in Caesar's Forum Shops, of course.... have to go to the scene of the crime- that's where my damn MAC addiction started, I have to go yell at them for the thousands of dollars I've spent in the last 2 years. lol
rofl.gif

We are going out May 31 and leaving to come back home on June 3, and my birthday is June 2, hooray!!! I'm so excited, I desperately need this vacation!

Juneplum

oh my gosh mel where have YOU been????
poke.gif
missed u around here!!!
super cool that u will be there the week dh and i are gonna be there!!
clap.gif
welll, def caesars forum shops, premium outlet mall, shops at the venetian, fashion show mall, i could go on and on! those are my favorite places! pm me cos i have a bunch of hotspots to give you!

Bernadette

The Gun Store. It's a short cab ride away from the strip and you can shoot almost any kind of gun, including machine guns and tommy guns, awesomeeee!!! Other than that I would jsut recommend hoping on the bus that runs back and forth up and down the strip when you want to get around. I want to say it's like $5 for a day pass. It's uper convinient and will save you a ton of money. Have fun!!!

thelove4tequila

Go see a show! I'm ALWAYS in Vegas and I try to see something. I saw a drag queen show that was really funny. Gosh I wish I remember the name for ya. There are a ton of bars to hit up. Oh outside of Harrah's there's a nice outdoor bar and good music at night. I love it when the bartenders do a little "performance". Have fun!

melozburngr

thanks girls!

Bernadette- that sounds SO fun! I love shooting guns. It'd be cool try some that I've never tried!

glued2mac

hey there-

i live in vegas- are you looking for places to go clubbing and partying? Try clubs like TAO, PURE, and TRYST- hope you have fun while out here and if you need any more info feel free to reach me...chruszhetl at yahoo dot com.

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
thanks girls!

Bernadette- that sounds SO fun! I love shooting guns. It'd be cool try some that I've never tried!

Be sure to print out the coupon from the site!