• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

goldy rose smoky

gogo7227

1yt76.jpg

U9898tluy1.jpg

cap00033333.jpg

cap0005.jpg

cap0006.jpg

cap0013.jpg

cap0014.jpg

98981.jpg

cap0025.jpg

cap0032.jpg

7676761.jpg

cap0043.jpg

fer72.jpg

98iu1.jpg

all the coulor from ben nay

xiahe

i think it's kind of sloppy, too...and idk if i'm a fan of the purple lip liner paired with the lipcolor you used...

Pushpa

in her defense i am indian and arab and indian makeup tends to be very heavy just to achieve a dramatic difference since our focal point tends to be the eyes

this picture looks very similar to something a indian/arab actress would wear in a dancing scene in a movie or for a wedding

i think the picture quality is really bad which makes it look more cakey than it is

kimmy

*nods in accordance with pushpa's comments*

i really like this look, actually
smiles.gif
so pretty! i gotta try these eyes someday! thanks for the tutorial
greengrin.gif

kiwicleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
While you may not all appreciate the outcome, we can surely appreciate the effort, no?

well said

kaliraksha

I love the eyes.. really cool colors... but the lips I'm not a big fan of. I will also agree that the picture quality is poor and might add on the cakeyness. But woah for dramatic colorful eyes.

And I think gogo is the professional make up artist?

dave1986

i think that it is amazing .. i have seen a lot of makeup in my day and i work with it a lot and that is very neet... i think that saying it is sloppy is being to crytical.. and kinda rude.. i may not have been a menber here long but i have seen it to be such a friendly place and comments should be encouraging !!! and maybe if you dont like something.. keep it to yourself..

lets keep this a postitive place !!! its such a great place for that reason

kaliraksha

I think with postiveness thought sometimes you want constructive critisicm? Maybe people here are gaging this user on being a professional make up artist.. because I believe that's what she's led us to believe? Regardless - her technique for colors/blending/detail is amazing.

bebs

I think its really pretty and would want to try it

what colors were used for making it?

Nycutie182

I think the eyes look fabulous. I'm not a huge fan of the lips. In reference to it being sloppy, and although I myself am not indian, I agree with pushpa's comment.

lover*

aww, i wish the picture quality was better. =[

this isnt something i would ever wear, but it is deffinatly a look i would WOW at!

great technique and color scheme <3