• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Gorgeous Lined Eyes + Neat brows

PBunnieP

Absolutely brilliant eyes... I wish I had eyes like hers.
She's one of my favourite models, her name is Chikako and she works for VIVI magazine (one of my favz).
I added some english text to help with understanding... I really like these magazines for clear pictures.
xiwe2007051201_original.jpg

Below: Liner details (for different eye shapes)
xiwe2007051202copy_original.jpg

Below: How to fix your brows
xiwe2007051204copy_original.jpg

Below: For lashes [add false eyelashes]
xiwe2007051205copy_original.jpg

c00ki312

she IS beautiful!
oh man i love all these magazine scans. if only it were in english and knew what products were used. love the step by step pics and thanks sooo much for posting
greengrin.gif

ginger9

Hey thanks for posting this also the english translations really helps a lot!!!

Btw I LOVE the nails on these models
thmbup.gif

PBunnieP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
Hey thanks for posting this also the english translations really helps a lot!!!

Btw I LOVE the nails on these models
thmbup.gif

They have special "nail art" sections too that tell you how to do fancy designs on your nails. I'd be happy to post them for you if you'd like but where should I put them?

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP
They have special "nail art" sections too that tell you how to do fancy designs on your nails. I'd be happy to post them for you if you'd like but where should I put them?

Hi, I just saw your post. You can post them in the Nail & Hair Salon category! I'd LOVE TO SEE THEM!!!!
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif

Abena

She is beautiful. I know if I tried this sort of thing I'd look heinous. I just need practice I guess.

User49

I wish the UK had something more fun like this! I keep trying to get ahold of Make Up Artist magazine which is an import from USA but they never have it in stock! I tend to only buy magazines for the beauty sections and fashion anyway! Thanks for posting this!