Green or light blue Solar Bits??

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
If you can get hold of them, guacamole or wondergrass are similar shades to that.

Oh man i love green colour but unfortunately green eyeshadow just doesn't look so good on me ...i bought Mac pigment in Olive Green ,Spiritulize and Mac eyeshadow Parrot,but sadly hardly used any of it...daughter has used some,maybe cos i have green eyes and green on green don't look so hot on me
yes.gif
Im gutted though i hate when i buy some makeup and it looks better on my girls..

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
If you can get hold of them, guacamole or wondergrass are similar shades to that.

What a yummy name QUACAMOLE oh mmmmm
Linn,what colour eyes you have?
greengrin.gif
is bit difficult to see from your piccy ?
I will have a lookout for you for these 2 eyeshadows ..the only Mac eyeshadow that looks nice on my green eyes is Yogurt and Malt
winkiss.gif
and i only wear these for special occasions such as going out with my daughters,birthdays etc,usually i try to keep my makeup to minium i don't like the fully madeup face for school run
thmbdn.gif
and daytime, i would look like drag queen!

BTW ,these zebra printed fake eyeshadow palettes just scream to me cheap and tasteless!!Perfectpricebeauty,has sold over 100 of them,like i always say there's no accounting for taste :p