GUCCI Makeup

MissTania

Screenshot_20170501-030657.png

I love the lady bug patterned product it looks like a nice powder blush.

All my Gucci powders are like silk. I was worried my bronzer in 020 Oriental Sienna would be too dark but it blends seemlessly and that's just with the included brush.

Last edited:

Kaidan

View attachment 59959

I love the lady bug patterned product it looks like a nice powder blush.

All my Gucci powders are like silk. I was worried my bronzer in 020 Oriental Sienna would be too dark but it blends seemlessly and that's just with the included brush.

I like the lady bug powder. Looking forward to it when it pops online at Neiman Marcus.

Their makeup line is seriously underrated for being a big name luxury brand. Nobody seems to mention them at all in social media unless it's a once in a while newsletter and that's it. Is it because the colors are safe or what?

awickedshape

I like the lady bug powder. Looking forward to it when it pops online at Neiman Marcus.

Their makeup line is seriously underrated for being a big name luxury brand. Nobody seems to mention them at all in social media unless it's a once in a while newsletter and that's it. Is it because the colors are safe or what?

I think they need to step up their marketing

awickedshape

Agreed. Feel the same about D&G. I don't even know where to purchase their line these days. Although, maybe that's a good thing b/c they are always offending.

I don't know what's up with SG. He was acting a fool on his IG too lol
I saw the new Miss Sicily lipsticks at Saks.com now...

Sugar & Spice

The Peach Blossom lipstick is back ordered on NM or else I might have caved

That one caught my eye as well, it's available on their website and you get free 2 day shipping. They have redone the line and renamed a lot of the same products as I thought my holy grail nude lipstick was discontinued but I clicked on a shade that looks like it did on the website and it has the same product number of the old lipstick just under a different name. Thank goodness as I don't think I will ever find a nude as perfect as Rose Degree/Spring Rose.

I think the brand isn't as popular because they don't send freebies out nor do they pay beauty ambassadors for exposure, my SA said the line is doing really well despite the non marketing and they've only had to do a few tweaks. But over all Gucci feels is a waste of money to market when you already have a core base, which is kind of true I guess because marketing or no marketing, I would have been introduced to it anyway since I frequently buy Gucci and being that the products are good, I will continue to purchase. So in a sense I can see that its able to do just fine without all the gimmicks and why spend money to market when you really don't have too especially given more exposure doesn't necessarily adequate to more profit and can even put you in the negative depending on just how much you spent on marketing.

I personally love that it's exclusive so if I see someone with it, I know it's because they generally love the products.

awickedshape

That one caught my eye as well, it's available on their website and you get free 2 day shipping. They have redone the line and renamed a lot of the same products as I thought my holy grail nude lipstick was discontinued but I clicked on a shade that looks like it did on the website and it has the same product number of the old lipstick just under a different name. Thank goodness as I don't think I will ever find a nude as perfect as Rose Degree/Spring Rose.

I think the brand isn't as popular because they don't send freebies out nor do they pay beauty ambassadors for exposure, my SA said the line is doing really well despite the non marketing and they've only had to do a few tweaks. But over all Gucci feels is a waste of money to market when you already have a core base, which is kind of true I guess because marketing or no marketing, I would have been introduced to it anyway since I frequently buy Gucci and being that the products are good, I will continue to purchase. So in a sense I can see that its able to do just fine without all the gimmicks and why spend money to market when you really don't have too especially given more exposure doesn't necessarily adequate to more profit and can even put you in the negative depending on just how much you spent on marketing.

I personally love that it's exclusive so if I see someone with it, I know it's because they generally love the products.

Hi!

I thought those were two different lipsticks lol

I totally understand that some brands don't see the need to but I still wish they would do a little more, even just on IG, especially when new products launch and especially as I personally can't access a counter for swatches, ingredient lists (like the silk primer) etc
I like most of the items I've bought and would buy more but the swatches help
I emailed them once for ingredients for something or another and zilch :/

Shars

Hi!

I totally understand that some brands don't see the need to but I still wish they would do a little more, even just on IG, especially when new products launch and especially as I personally can't access a counter for swatches, ingredient lists (like the silk primer) etc

I would say try to get the email of an associate at a counter rather than using their website email. I visited the counter in I think the big Saks in New York and the people there were super helpful.

awickedshape

I would say try to get the email of an associate at a counter rather than using their website email. I visited the counter in I think the big Saks in New York and the people there were super helpful.

Hey!

That was a while ago. When I got no response it turned me off from contacting them again.
I emailed NM this week for the primer ingredients and they couldn't help lol
Too bad Nordies doesn't carry Gucci; I love that they have ingredients listed

Shars

Hey!

That was a while ago. When I got no response it turned me off from contacting them again.
I emailed NM this week for the primer ingredients and they couldn't help lol
Too bad Nordies doesn't carry Gucci; I love that they have ingredients listed

Bummer! What is up with them and Saks not showing ingredients? It's so annoying.

awickedshape

Bummer! What is up with them and Saks not showing ingredients? It's so annoying.

It's so weird! Like Saks has a Gucci LE lipstick up with no name. And NM and BG have been showing shade colours instead of product names. And Armani is the worst lol numbers without names, numbers not matching up to shades, some items listed in the promo not available etc lol

Shars

It's so weird! Like Saks has a Gucci LE lipstick up with no name. And NM and BG have been showing shade colours instead of product names. And Armani is the worst lol numbers without names, numbers not matching up to shades, some items listed in the promo not available etc lol

Earlier I ordered a product from Saks and they had the wrong pic for the product. Luckily the product I actually wanted was in the name. Hopefully they send me the right thing though. Saks has a way of cancelling items in your order sometimes and it annoys me to no end.

awickedshape

Earlier I ordered a product from Saks and they had the wrong pic for the product. Luckily the product I actually wanted was in the name. Hopefully they send me the right thing though. Saks has a way of cancelling items in your order sometimes and it annoys me to no end.

I hope it's the correct thing!

Sugar & Spice

Hi!

Hey! You're right they are different lipsticks as I called customer service just to be sure and ended up having to cancel my order and the rep said it will not be restocked. Boy was I mad lol as that has been the only nude that I can wear straight out the tube as I'm lazy and just like to swipe and go.

Oh well at least I have CL Belly Bloom as MLBB shade and just stick to that. Yes I agree to call a boutique that has the beauty line and the SAs are very helpful, before the boutique close to me received the products I called the boutique in NY and she sent swatches/pics to my phone and asked for me to send her my photo so she could match me and she did a perfect job. Gucci customer service is the worse, I was on hold 30minutes waiting to talk to a rep about my order. So I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them next to never to answer e-mails.

Latest posts