GUCCI Makeup

awickedshape

I've been using my Gucci Libertine lipstick a lot lately and I'm thinking of getting more.
Looking on IG for pics but people tag Gucci Beauty in so many irrelevant posts, ugh

boschicka

I've been using my Gucci Libertine lipstick a lot lately and I'm thinking of getting more.
Looking on IG for pics but people tag Gucci Beauty in so many irrelevant posts, ugh

Is it scented heavily? That's annoying about IG searching.

I was just thinking of the Ladybug blush Gucci did that was the same color as a permanent blush b/c D&G is doing the same thing with their spring rose blush. Fools!

awickedshape

Is it scented heavily? That's annoying about IG searching.

I was just thinking of the Ladybug blush Gucci did that was the same color as a permanent blush b/c D&G is doing the same thing with their spring rose blush. Fools!

Why are people tagging clothes and other brands under the GB tag lol

The scent is so mild, and it applies so nicely.

Ah, more recycling! I feel like that D&G blush was supposed to be out ages ago. I'm on "makeup collection time", I guess

boschicka

Why are people tagging clothes and other brands under the GB tag lol

The scent is so mild, and it applies so nicely.

Ah, more recycling! I feel like that D&G blush was supposed to be out ages ago. I'm on "makeup collection time", I guess

IG shenanigans! Adding that lipstick to my list....

awickedshape

IG shenanigans! Adding that lipstick to my list....

It's been my default pink lately. Especially with a little bit of balm underneath ( though it's not necessary).
Wait til I tell [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] that I've been reaching for more pinks lately womp womp womppp

elegant-one

It's been my default pink lately. Especially with a little bit of balm underneath ( though it's not necessary).
Wait til I tell @elegant-one that I've been reaching for more pinks lately womp womp womppp

:p:rofl::cloud9: Ha! But, but, I thought all your lipsticks went "Pink" LOLOL!!! Pink is a great shade for you - I think :heart:

Sugar & Spice

Looks good! It was a good line but when i wasn't able to get it in stores anymore, I lost interest. I'll certainly check out the new rollout. Those matte lippies look amazing!

Latest posts