Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Medgal07

I thought someone mentioned in this or another Guerlain thread that it was eventually going to be released in the US. I don't think there was a definitive date yet. I hope it's still true that it's coming!
That might have been wishful thinking
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

[quote name="YvetteAngel" url="/t/190353/guerlain-spring-2015-les-tendres/1050_50#post_2881543"]Hi everyone, I've heard a call from all who are interested in purchasing the Guerlain Poudre De Soie Silk Shimmer Illuminating Powder. I'm in Asia and our counters here just received stocks for the entire spring 2015 collection. But they have limited pieces of this illuminating powder. So I may be able to help you purchase it if you want. Kindly email me at [email protected] But it has to be quick as they only have a handful of pieces in stock. Thanks.[/quote] That's nice of you. I know some folks were really interested :)

YvetteAngel

That's nice of you. I know some folks were really interested :)
Yes, I read many are really keen on getting their hands on this item which is Asia/Dubai exclusive, so after I was informed by my regular Guerlain BA that they have a few pieces of this product, which just arrived at their counter 2 days ago, I thought I may be of help to those outside of Asia/Dubai region, to get this item.

Jaymuhlee

Just in case anyone was waiting for Sephora to stock the remaining compacts, they finally did! Medium and Dore are mixed up with the wrong photo but they're up! https://www.sephora.com/meteorites-compact-P393306?skuId=1666114

Shars

Thank you! Ack.. Do I really want to spend $100 on a highlighter though? :/
Don't!!! One of our UK lovelies mentioned in the general Guerlain thread that she found one in store so we're guessing they'll make their way to the US at some point.

starletta8

Don't!!! One of our UK lovelies mentioned in the general Guerlain thread that she found one in store so we're guessing they'll make their way to the US at some point.
If I hear anything, I'll let you know. My local counter manager is keeping her eyes out for me.

Medgal07

Thank you! Ack.. Do I really want to spend $100 on a highlighter though? :/
NO!!! There are far too many really nice highlighters on the market now for less Lauren, and many more to come I'm sure. Save your coins for the next two Chanel collections.

laurennnxox

NO!!! There are far too many really nice highlighters on the market now for less Lauren, and many more to come I'm sure. Save your coins for the next two Chanel collections.
Haha! I agree, ladies! I wasn't rushing to pick it up. I had a moment of weakness and bashed it away with rationality. (FOR ONCE!
girlhaha.gif
) I'm wanting nearly all of the Chanel La Perle collection, so I definitely need to save my money!

Medgal07

Haha! I agree, ladies! I wasn't rushing to pick it up. I had a moment of weakness and bashed it away with rationality. (FOR ONCE!
girlhaha.gif
) I'm wanting nearly all of the Chanel La Perle collection, so I definitely need to save my money!
Oh I get like that too Lauren---all the hype surrounding a product. can be totally intoxicating!!!!

Medgal07

No, don't. I paid £43.50 which is around $60. Hopefully it will pop up in the US too. Or a lot cheaper than $100 on eBay maybe.
wavey.gif
Hey Anitacska! How are you enjoying it???? Fingers crossed that it makes it to the US. Thanks for pulling for us!!

Anitacska

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hey Anitacska!  How are you enjoying it????   Fingers crossed that it makes it to the US.  Thanks for pulling for us!![/COLOR]
I used it today and it's really lovely! The texture is just like Cruel Gardenia. The colour is definitely more bronze than pink. So pretty!

laurennnxox

Lauren---you are not alone!!!!
grouphug2.gif
Honestly, at this point I might pass up on it because I want *so* much from the Chanel Perle collection! Both blushes, the quad, the IDO, perhaps the liner, and the lipstick and one of the glosses! AH! Makeup overloaaaaaaad!