(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Psych1

Ummm, anyone have this? http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/burberry-beauty-gold-glow-fragranced-luminizing-powder-limited-edition/3893546?origin=keywordsearch
Oh this is back in stock? Wasn't this part of the holiday collection? I recall swatching it around the holidays and it was gorgeous, but it was too heavily perfumed for me. Lovely light, subtle glow though!

Jaymuhlee

Ummm, anyone have this? http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/burberry-beauty-gold-glow-fragranced-luminizing-powder-limited-edition/3893546?origin=keywordsearch
Had it and returned it. The fragrance was intense, the texture was a little too dry for my liking, and I swear there were large glitter flecks. I never tried applying it with a fan brush so that last issue may have been my own doing but I'm happy with my decision to return it. The color was absolutely gorgeous though!

SandraVB79

My highlighter collection: Chanel - Camelia de plumes Dior - Transat Diorskin Nude Tan Gold Highlighter Dior - Diorskin Nude Shimmer - 001 Rose Dior - Diorific Golden Shock Illuminating Pressed Powder - Pink shock Estee Lauder - Courrèges Collection - Illuminations Face Powder Givenchy - Terre Exotique Healthy Glow Powder Guerlain - Meteorites Compact Light-revealing Powder - Medium Jane Iredale - In Touch Highlighter - Complete MAC - Cinderella Iridescent Pressed Powder in Coupe D'Chic MAC - Mac is Beauty - Pearl Blossom MAC - Philip Treacy - Pink blush MAC - Cinderella Beauty Powder in Mystery Princess MUA - Undress Your Skin Highlighter The italic ones, not sure if they really "count" as highlighter though And I admit i have not yet used most of them...

jMANNSs

Some ingredients I used came off as flaky and their staying power was terrible. I have realized I can't use chunkier glitter even though it was GORGEOUS. They pay off wasn't great.

DLuxJessica

Does anyone have the Chanel Route des Indes powder from 2012? Any feedback on it? It's so pretty... but I'm having trouble bringing myself to pay around $80 for one on eBay.

montREALady

Got my LM Indiscretion!!
yahoo.gif

boschicka

Does anyone have the Chanel Route des Indes powder from 2012? Any feedback on it? It's so pretty... but I'm having trouble bringing myself to pay around $80 for one on eBay.
I have it and can swatch it for you later today. I think it was actually $80 retail, so at least you're not getting robbed thru ebay.