(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Vineetha

I don't think Morphe is that indie. They're more a brand a lot of artists use but I don't think they estimated how popular Jaclyn Hill is or how much of an influence she has! Kind of like Bobbi Brown last year with their Bronze Glow and Pink Glow highlighters. I don't think she saw that coming at all. Those things sold OUT!
Me too! I'm going to buy it on day 1. Can always return it if I don't like it swatched or whatever. Not going to take that chance against the IG hype lol.
Yup
angelic.gif

DILLIGAF

So I went to Target to day with the intention to get the Shea Moisture Mandalay Dusk. I got home and opened the packaging to find that someone had already swatched it. Also to add insult to injury they switched out the brush. This was the last one at this particular Target and next one that has this product is in Lauderhill! I'm returning this first thing in the morning. With that out of the way let me say I COMPLETELY agree with @Twinkle_Twinkle. This is a beautiful powder and I definitely want to get my hands on another one.

Twinkle_Twinkle

So I went to Target to day with the intention to get the Shea Moisture Mandalay Dusk. I got home and opened the packaging to find that someone had already swatched it. Also to add insult to injury they switched out the brush. This was the last one at this particular Target and next one that has this product is in Lauderhill! I'm returning this first thing in the morning. With that out of the way let me say I COMPLETELY agree with @Twinkle_Twinkle. This is a beautiful powder and I definitely want to get my hands on another one.

Medgal07

icon_eek.gif
Pigs I tell you---just pigs!!!!!
ohboy.gif

MzBrownBeauty

So I went to Target to day with the intention to get the Shea Moisture Mandalay Dusk. I got home and opened the packaging to find that someone had already swatched it. Also to add insult to injury they switched out the brush. This was the last one at this particular Target and next one that has this product is in Lauderhill! I'm returning this first thing in the morning. With that out of the way let me say I COMPLETELY agree with @Twinkle_Twinkle . This is a beautiful powder and I definitely want to get my hands on another one.
Uggghhh that's annoying. That's weird that the one on biscayne or over in wynwood didn't have it in stock. Not sure what part of Miami your in but those are the two that were closest to me. Hopefully, they'll restock them soon or are you going to take the trip up to Lauderhill?

DILLIGAF

Uggghhh that's annoying. That's weird that the one on biscayne or over in wynwood didn't have it in stock. Not sure what part of Miami your in but those are the two that were closest to me. Hopefully, they'll restock them soon or are you going to take the trip up to Lauderhil
Shea Moisture Cosmetics are only in the more "ethnic" Targets. So most don't even carry the line in store. I found them at North Miami Target on Biscayne. The one in Midtown/Wynwood has it and that's way closer for me than Lauderhill. Considering I have to make a run to Kiko on Lincoln this works out great!

Shars

icon_eek.gif
Pigs I tell you---just pigs!!!!!
ohboy.gif
I will NEVER understand why people do things like that. I blame some companies though. Just provide testers and seal the products with plastic. At least then, people don't have an excuse to open all the lipsticks in the row to see the colour and I don't have to go through all 15 of them to find the one that wasn't touched!
ohboy.gif

DILLIGAF

This is how I feel every time I come into this thread and there is new product...

ABH has me ready to jump off a cliiff!

Vineetha

the new BB shimmer brick is up on Nordstrom! http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobbi-brown-telluride-sunset-pink-shimmer-brick/4080329?origin=category