(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

DILLIGAF

girlhaha.gif
Indeed!!! Have you ordered the new BB Shimmer Brick???
I'm not actually buying anything until after my move.

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]For you @pinkcrush  Laura Mercier's Baked Blush Bronze Compact, Ritual:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]It looks scary in the compact but it is so incredible for bronzing and contouring, and it looks darker IRL than it does in the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]above [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]photo swatch.[/COLOR]
Thanx girl but she's $40! Idk about that lol.. I'll play with her at Sephora next visit tho

DILLIGAF

That makes sense Dilli---just more stuff you'd have to schlepp!!!
Forgive me Meddy for I have sinned. i know I said I didn't want to buy anything until after the move was done. I should have clarified I didn't want to order anything by mail. I may have went to Walgreens and I may have bought 4 lipsticks and I may be thinking about going back for 2 more. Maybe.

Medgal07

Forgive me Meddy for I have sinned. i know I said I didn't want to buy anything until after the move was done. I should have clarified I didn't want to order anything by mail. I may have went to Walgreens and I may have bought 4 lipsticks and I may be thinking about going back for 2 more. Maybe.
nonono.gif
Dilli I'm stunned---say two hail Marys, your prayer for intercession and buy two more lipsticks at Walgreens---all will be forgiven!!!
angelic.gif

pinkcrush

[COLOR=0000FF]   I find it pretty annoying---You know you've typed one thing and just as you push 'submit' you notice it says something completely different:haha: [/COLOR]
Exactly! Did u see the new Milani Matte colors??? So beautiful! They added eight more I believe

Shars

That's a lot of Mays... it's June! LOL.

pinkcrush

Make sure you check the price where you pick it up. For some reason Saks has it listed for $40 when it should only be $36! That's a lot of Mays... it's June! LOL.
Thanx but I'm probably not gonna buy a single $36-$40 contour product anyways unless it's amaze balls haha