(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

boschicka

I am predicting that this highlighter will launch on Sephora before the anticipated date and as soon as the IG goons pick up the trail, it'll be all over. lol I hope we get the smoke signal first.
We can't put it on full bast that's for sure. We have to take car of our highlighter addicts though.
iagree.gif
If I see it I'll buy extra in case anyone here misses it! Addicts need their fix!

MissElle12

girlhaha.gif
I will! If I can manage to find it online or in store next time I'm stateside! Come out of the lurk zone!! lol

Ummmm.... check! This will be mine. Relying solely on the latter two swatches (the darker skinned ones) this will look completely different to Opal on me... it'll be a bit more yellow!
I don't wanna get sucked in!!

I have so many highlighters...but my collection is not as extensive as some that I've seen posted!

montREALady

Ok...I lowkey lurk this thread regularly sometimes...but I have to chime in on this one....Mandalay Dusk is EVERYTHING! Get it Shars

poke.gif
Well looky herrrreeeee, look who paid a visit/post. I have a more highlighters than I need because of the beautiful ladies in here
girlhaha.gif
I picked up Mandalay then put it down not too long ago...hmmm.

MissElle12

Well looky herrrreeeee, look who paid a visit/post. I have a more highlighters than I need because of the beautiful ladies in here
girlhaha.gif
I picked up Mandalay then put it down not too long ago...hmmm.
Hiiii! Please go back and pick up that Mandalay Dusk before someone else does!! It's gorgeous!!

montREALady

I know the feeling haha. Well then, proceed with caution!

Yassss!!
Opal is more pink. Champagne is more yellow.
Well I see a difference of course, but I don't know that it's enough that they should have even bothered, lolll. Like Brushed Copper was different. Oh well.

MzBrownBeauty

It's not that I don't like it. I just have Whisper of Gilt. I also think I have enough in the pan for my lifetime. With the amount of highlighters I own I don't want dupes of things I already own. ESPECIALLY Whisper of Gilt. I feel like so many brands are trying to dupe it.  Pistashio and Gabrielle Union please!
OMG! These are gorgeous! I'm on their website trying to get an order together for Thursday (Pay Day :yahoo: ) I can't find a lot of swatches so it's making it hard to narrow it down to just 2 or 3...I'm leaning to Gabrielle Union, Pistachio, Sak n Fifth and Beyonce but I also like Ariel.

Shars

OMG! These are gorgeous! I'm on their website trying to get an order together for Thursday (Pay Day
yahoo.gif
) I can't find a lot of swatches so it's making it hard to narrow it down to just 2 or 3...I'm leaning to Gabrielle Union, Pistachio, Sak n Fifth and Beyonce but I also like Ariel.
I see they have a sample pack that they send you for $7 of all the highlight powders they sell. If not for the $8 shipping fee, I would get the samples to decide which full powders to choose.

Medgal07

I see they have a sample pack that they send you for $7 of all the highlight powders they sell. If not for the $8 shipping fee, I would get the samples to decide which full powders to choose.
It's against my religion to pay for shipping. Shipping costs should ALL be obsolete!!!

Vineetha

http://www.loveforlacquer.com/2015/06/becca-cosmetics-x-jaclyn-hill-champagne-pop-shimmering-skin-perfector-swatches-review-comparisons.html

MzBrownBeauty

I thought about getting that, wish they had a picture of it. Just read that they've had issues with the highlighters being damaged in the mail but they're no longer replacing or refunding the items?!? Makes me wonder how they're packaging them..hmmmm think I'll hold off until I see more reviews etc.
[COLOR=0000FF]   It's against my religion to pay for shipping.  Shipping costs should ALL be obsolete!!![/COLOR]
Yesssss!!! I understand it's a small business but $8.00??? Thats exorbitant for an item that costs $5.00 more than the shipping.

Shars

Yesssss!!! I understand it's a small business but $8.00??? Thats exorbitant for an item that costs $5.00 more than the shipping.
I saw that as well. That they would no longer be offering replacements for broken highlighters and to take it up with your post office
ohboy.gif

LiliV

I thought about getting that, wish they had a picture of it. Just read that they've had issues with the highlighters being damaged in the mail but they're no longer replacing or refunding the items?!? Makes me wonder how they're packaging them..hmmmm think I'll hold off until I see more reviews etc.
They send them in a USPS cardboard mailer and wrap them in bubble wrap and tissue paper. Each powder also comes in a little gold bag. They're pretty decently wrapped but the formula is very soft so I can see how some are breaking