(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

Some gelee favs of mine are Modern Mercury & Heat Wave if you happen to see them when you go again.
Will definitely make a note of them and look out for them next time I go. Thanks Meddy
drinks.gif

Medgal07

OMG I thought I was the only highlighter addict haha!!! I recently added Global Glow MSF and Format blush to my arsenal of highlighters... I also got a surprisingly good shimmery gold one from Forever 21 of all places for less than $5 after playing with the Becca gold one, which is really nice... I prefer to mix it with my others for an added golden boost... My favorite has to be Cheeky Bronze MSF... I've been using Full of Joy as a highlight with my plum and purple blushes... Surprisingly Taupe Shape is also a good blush to highlight with softly on my brown skin. Black Radiance baked bronzers in Caramel, Rum Spice, Gingersnap, and Plum Sorbet are not to be slept on either, they are equally as beautiful as some high end ones
smiles.gif
Do any of u ladies do a cheek ombré??? A favorite of mine is using Blunt as a contour, Ambering Rose as a blush base and Black Rafiance Rum Spice as a highlight, so pretty when they are all seamless against each other. Magenta blush also looks fab with Full of Joy swept over it and blended up!!! The possibilities and combos r endless ladies
smiles.gif
th_hello.gif
Welcome fellow addict!! Love your combos. I guess I've done this, but didn't realize it had a name.

xfarrax

My blush ombré today is topaz chameleon (again) with some mac uninterrupted prolongwear eyeshadow which I use as a contour - my ita brush by nars fits in the pan to pick up product perfectly. :) gonna try layering topaz chameleon tomorrow with other blushes as right now I'm using it as an all in one highlight.

pinkcrush

would global glow work on nc 20 ? 
It will be a warm pretty highlight on u but try it out and see before u commit because it is a more expensive item at $32... U may like Soft and Gentle better since it isn't as warm, good luck!!!

Medgal07

It will be a warm pretty highlight on u but try it out and see before u commit because it is a more expensive item at $32... U may like Soft and Gentle better since it isn't as warm, good luck!!!
I do have Soft & Gentle. I haven't reached for in quite some time because I have so many highlighters that it's embarrassing.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

My name is Meddy and I'm addicted to highlighters/illuminators. I got Becca Topaz last week and this Burberry Gold Glow Fragranced Luminizing Powder, Gold No 01 arrived today. I might need a 12-step program at this point.

Vineetha

My name is Meddy and I'm addicted to highlighters/illuminators. I got Becca Topaz last week and this Burberry Gold Glow Fragranced Luminizing Powder, Gold No 01 arrived today. I might need a 12-step program at this point.
Awesome!!!!
cheerleader.gif
Mine came today too Meddy (Finally)!!!!
pompom.gif

Monsy

I guess when you find one that you love and it looks amazing on you---that's pretty impressive Monsy.
that and Amber diamond.
I wear them all the time and reach for them without thinking. I have to make myself to use anything else. but i still keep buying highlighters... Now i want that burberry

Medgal07

that and Amber diamond.
I wear them all the time and reach for them without thinking. I have to make myself to use anything else. but i still keep buying highlighters... Now i want that burberry
I love Amber Diamond too---I almost missed out on it. I'm so glad I didn't. I think AD is the reason I was so disappointed in the Dior holiday collection---they did such a
great job w/AD that my expectations were pretty high.
sigh.gif

Shars

Do you find the fragrance overwhelming Meddy? I watched a youtube review of it earlier tonight and the youtuber said they liked the quality but it was too fragrant.

Medgal07

Do you find the fragrance overwhelming Meddy? I watched a youtube review of it earlier tonight and the youtuber said they liked the quality but it was too fragrant.
Not at all. Here's what I compare it to----when I open a canister of Guerlain Météorites Perles I immediately smell them---that's powerful.
With Gold Glow I had to put my nose to the palette to smell it. HTHs

Shars

Not at all. Here's what I compare it to----when I open a canister of Guerlain Météorites Perles I immediately smell them---that's powerful.
With Gold Glow I had to put my nose to the palette to smell it. HTHs
Okay that makes sense. I know some people are more sensitive to scents. I quite like the guerlain scent actually! lol

Prettypackages

swatches please!

And yes, you are addicted.