(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

montREALady

I also picked up sephoras deluxe sample in opal. Not a fan of their formulation but I can use body highlighter. Anyway I picked up one of makeup revolutions highlighters in ulta today in golden lights. Its so pretty. I have never heard of makeup revolution but later googled and found out they are a well known london brand. For 6 bucks this highlighter is gorgeous. Pretty sheen and no glitter..
The Opal liquid you got? The powders are so nice!

montREALady

Oh fyi, my Target has the Sonia Kashuk Sahara Sunset highlighter on clearance for like $11.34 or something (reg $20). Imagine I stalked it and to see it on clearance. I also haven't worn it since that first time after I got it...
sigh.gif

amillion

No I got the presses sample. I love those sizes. No way I would use up a full pan of becca highlighter. I also Have samples of topaz liquid.

montREALady

Have samples of topaz liquid.
Yeah, those sizes are perfect. I have the Topaz full-sized liquid and I don't think that will ever finish. I barely use it because I can't figure out how, lolll. As a highlight only really means it will last forever. I throw it on alone all-over on the weekends when I'm out and about with the kids and I don't want to wear foundation but just want something on my face. Or I mix it with a light foundation.

PrettyGirlDoc

Ohhh man! Why did I have to see that Gerard Cosmetic powder? Now, it must be mine. :drool: When did that come out? I completely missed that one.
I don't know but I saw quite a few IGers list it as one of their favorite highlighters. It doesn't look like much in the pan, but on your face!!!!

Brownye20

OMG Ladies you are killing me with these Highlighters.
Got me over drooling over here.
th_drool.gif
Because of you I'm slowing hoarding Highlighters and Im proud to have my all of precious
rasta.gif

montREALady

She is brighter from what I've seen but Lucy is deceiving.
But is she even a highlight? What's your complexion? I feel like she'll just look regular on me, I'm NW45. Or maybe good as a blush. For ex, Blushed Copper isn't gold, but has a bit of punch to it. This looks pretty but I don't know, I need to see vids or something. Can you swatch on your skin instead of fingertips? I know, I'm a pain! ahahahaha!

Edit: Do you have Blushed Copper to swatch them side by side?
bouquet.gif

PrettyGirlDoc

But is she even a highlight? What's your complexion? I feel like she'll just look regular on me, I'm NW45. Or maybe good as a blush. For ex, Blushed Copper isn't gold, but has a bit of punch to it. This looks pretty but I don't know, I need to see vids or something. Can you swatch on your skin instead of fingertips? I know, I'm a pain! ahahahaha! Edit: Do you have Blushed Copper to swatch them side by side? :bouquet:
StarrNicole on YouTube has swatches.

cocomomo80

I don't know but I saw quite a few IGers list it as one of their favorite highlighters. It doesn't look like much in the pan, but on your face!!!!
I'm torn between getting Lucy or Marilyn. I honestly want both, but I'm trying to save my funds for another summer highlighter release.

Lucy keeps calling me, though. Lol. It sort of looks like a dupe for of Estee Lauder's Illumination Gelee in Topaz Chameleon. Or possibly, a deeper version of the highlighter in Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Medium to Dark?

But, Marilyn is a color I don't think I have among any of my highlighters. That gold is tempting; especially for my skin tone.

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

montREALady

I'm torn between getting Lucy or Marilyn. I honestly want both, but I'm trying to save my funds for another summer highlighter release. Lucy keeps calling me, though. Lol. It sort of looks like a dupe for of Estee Lauder's Illumination Gelee in Topaz Chameleon. Or possibly, a deeper version of the highlighter in Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Medium to Dark? But, Marilyn is a color I don't think I have among any of my highlighters. That gold is tempting; especially for my skin tone. Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. 
Did you see the vid? [VIDEO]https://youtu.be/L8HqSXjN0vU[/VIDEO]

Medgal07

I'm torn between getting Lucy or Marilyn. I honestly want both, but I'm trying to save my funds for another summer highlighter release.

Lucy keeps calling me, though. Lol. It sort of looks like a dupe for of Estee Lauder's Illumination Gelee in Topaz Chameleon. Or possibly, a deeper version of the highlighter in Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Medium to Dark?

But, Marilyn is a color I don't think I have among any of my highlighters. That gold is tempting; especially for my skin tone.

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

When in doubt----get BOTH!!!!!