(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

cocomomo80

I've used everything at least once. In fact, I've used the new ones several times. Jubilation here I come. Now I still need to get the Dior.
I was searching for Jubilation yesterday
type.gif
, and wound up buying a MAC Triple Fusion MSF. Don't ask me how that happened. I still don't know. Lol

The Dior is on my To-Do List. I was tempted ever since seeing the pic from MedGal, but I'm still a bit worried that it may be ashy. Gold and ashy is not a good look. Lol. I need to see what it looks like on the cheeks of someone with dark skin.

Monsy

type.gif
, and wound up buying a MAC Triple Fusion MSF. Don't ask me how that happened. I still don't know. Lol

The Dior is on my To-Do List. I was tempted ever since seeing the pic from MedGal, but I'm still a bit worried that it may be ashy. Gold and ashy is not a good look. Lol. I need to see what it looks like on the cheeks of someone with dark skin.
wow that's a pretty old one

Medgal07

I've used everything at least once. In fact, I've used the new ones several times. Jubilation here I come. Now I still need to get the Dior.
I need to do that too ICL. I haven't used most of the highlighters that I've recently purchased. I need to get
busy!!! How does this happen
shrugs.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Thanks!
Thanks! Love Indiscretion! I wish it didn't have those ridges though. I think it interferes with me grabbing the amount of product I want
greengrin.gif
Becca highlighters are
eyelove.gif
and very pigmented that one swipe of my fan brush is enough (but I usually do more, lol).
I've realized, why fight it? I want Jubilation too or Frenzy. Which Dior?
icon_eek.gif

Anyone check out the Sephora Collection illuminators? I never noticed them before within the blushes
blush-anim-cl.gif
I want to check out Jubilant and Secretive. Never noticed their contours either! @stormborn is to blame!

http://m.sephora.com/product/P291430?keyword=SEPHORA%20COLLECTION%20Colorful%20Blush%20P291430&skuId=1661107&_requestid=79810&utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email
The one I posted here a couple of weeks ago? From the Dior Cosmopolite collection, the Dior Diorskin Nude
Cosmopolite Illuminator

Medgal07

type.gif

girlhaha.gif
I understand what you mean Coco but If it's not ashy on me I don't think it'll be ashy on you.
shrugs.gif

bambookoalatree

I am scared to count how many of them I have.
Me too. I also fear missing some lol They keep multiplying.. Anyone here make a list for extremely pale skin yet? I could list my favorites at least .. CdP Luminizer in Pastel MAC Lightscapade BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Pearl, BECCA SSP liquid in Moonstone, BECCA DCd Rose Quartz which is a lovely light pink/white/Pearl BECCA liquid SSP in Opal BECCA Pressed SSP in Moonstone BECCA Pressed SSP in Champagne Pop Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Ethereal Too many MAC to name (Pigments & Eyeshadows I use that are useful to my nearly N0 skin... ) ColourPop Monster ColourPop Hippo ColourPop Smokin Whistles ColourPop Teasecake Chanel LE Pastel camellias? (Forgetting name, from early 2000s Chanel (must fill in when I have names) Guerlain Meteorites 01, original and new Guerlain Meteorites LE collections( not all) Looxi Beauty Highlighter Luna Looxi Beauty Highlighter Ever After Looxi Beauty Highlighter Voodoo NARS Illuminator in Copacabana Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Laura Gellar Baked Ethereal Rose Blush & Brighten & Highlight (in a pull out drawer box) 3CE PinkGold Benefit Watt's Up Koh Gen Do 00 White..... Honestly there are too many my mind is drawing blanks trying to remember names of Dior, past collections, etc. sorry. I tried! I'll fix when I dig them out and can be specific.

bambookoalatree

Has anyone tried the kevyn aucoin celestial powder or the cream duo he puts out? I have fair skin and pink undertones, and am wondering if it would suit me?
Hello! Yes! I'm very fair, almost white with neutral/blue undertones and I love Candlelight! It's like a shade that can't go wrong IMO. It lasts awhile!

bambookoalatree

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I understand what you mean Coco but If it's not ashy on me I don't think it'll be ashy on you.[/COLOR]:shrugs:
That made me remember my drawer of Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks! The Bronze and new Sunset Pink probably wouldn't be ashy but luminous. I don't yet own the Sunset Pink but in thinking it would be gorgeous on your skin! I'm too pale

montREALady

:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF]You just ordered some real beauties too!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]I need to do that too ICL.  I haven't used most of the highlighters that I've recently purchased.  I need to get[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] busy!!!  How does this happen[/COLOR] :shrugs:   [COLOR=0000FF] The one I posted here a couple of weeks ago? From the Dior Cosmopolite collection, the Dior Diorskin Nude[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Cosmopolite Illuminator[/COLOR]
Nice, but looks too docile for me and my obnoxious STROBING. LOL. kind of like how the EL Gelee was and I had to return. Is it similar?

Icecaramellatte

http://m.sephora.com/product/P291430?keyword=SEPHORA%20COLLECTION%20Colorful%20Blush%20P291430&skuId=1661107&_requestid=79810&utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email
Jubilation is mine! Ordered for pick up tomorrow. The Dior one is the one Meddy posted. I had a few of the Sephoras on my wish list when I saw swatches ages ago but pushed all thought of them aside as new stuff came out.

Now I'm interested in the Lancome Blush Duos. They have a shimmer blush that I suspect is a highlighter shade. They look really pretty in the promo pics but those can be misleading.

A little bummed that the Colourpop Darker Strobing Kit has Avalon in it. I just bought that one with my last order. But I may get it anyway and Clearance Bin it. Don't know just yet. I kind of want to slow it down with the Colourpop orders. There are too many I haven't used yet but I really am loving everything I've bought.

So highlighter wise, I still want Dior Cosmopolite, Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmerbrick, Lancome Blush Duos (maybe), Nars gold set or south beach multiple. Could that be it? I'm probably forgetting something.

montREALady

Jubilation is mine! Ordered for pick up tomorrow. The Dior one is the one Meddy posted. I had a few of the Sephoras on my wish list when I saw swatches ages ago but pushed all thought of them aside as new stuff came out.

Now I'm interested in the Lancome Blush Duos. They have a shimmer blush that I suspect is a highlighter shade. They look really pretty in the promo pics but those can be misleading.

A little bummed that the Colourpop Darker Strobing Kit has Avalon in it. I just bought that one with my last order. But I may get it anyway and Clearance Bin it. Don't know just yet. I kind of want to slow it down with the Colourpop orders. There are too many I haven't used yet but I really am loving everything I've bought.

So highlighter wise, I still want Dior Cosmopolite, Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmerbrick, Lancome Blush Duos (maybe), Nars gold set or south beach multiple. Could that be it? I'm probably forgetting something.
Lancome is Ebates Daily Double today. Just fyi...
girlhaha.gif

I placed one CP order when Nillionaire, etc, came out and that's been it (2 highlighters, 3 shadows). I'm good. I have yet to find a way better than my fingers to use their products.

Medgal07

Nice, but looks too docile for me and my obnoxious STROBING. LOL. kind of like how the EL Gelee was and I had to return. Is it similar?
I haven't compared them but the sheen/glow that I get with both is nice. I don't always want that in-your-face glow in spite of how much I absolutely love it.

Medgal07

Yay!!! Glad you're getting it!!! I haven't yet worn it. I'm test driving Tribulation today and I'm really enjoying it.

​ Did you get Tom Ford Moodlight????

jaymuse

I still haven't gotten any of the NARS dual intensity stuff and your post just made me think of all the things I haven't gotten my hands on yet! I really want NARS Frenzy ... and the rest of them LOL

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF]   I haven't compared them but the sheen/glow that I get with both is nice.  I don't always want that in-your-face glow in spite of how much I absolutely love it.[/COLOR]
I have enough subtle from before I really got into highlighting because of this thread
I still haven't gotten any of the NARS dual intensity stuff and your post just made me think of all the things I haven't gotten my hands on yet! I really want NARS Frenzy ... and the rest of them LOL
Yup Frenzy is hot too. I have a swatch pic here. Just realized I never put it on my IG, done. Lol. I still don't know which one but leaning toward Frenzy now that I have CPop...and Frenzy has the other color that would be a nice blush.

montREALady

:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF]You just ordered some real beauties too!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]I need to do that too ICL.  I haven't used most of the highlighters that I've recently purchased.  I need to get[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] busy!!!  How does this happen[/COLOR] :shrugs:   [COLOR=0000FF] The one I posted here a couple of weeks ago? From the Dior Cosmopolite collection, the Dior Diorskin Nude[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Cosmopolite Illuminator[/COLOR]
Yeah so the more I look at it the more I want it! It looks way nicer than the EL and those embossed letters! :eyelove: Is it only on the Dior website? Oh I get my Gerard Lucy tomorrow. Longest. Shipping. Ever. More than 2 days is forever for me.

Medgal07

Oh I get my Gerard Lucy tomorrow. Longest. Shipping. Ever. More than 2 days is forever for me.
It packs a pretty powerful punch and can be really intense if applied with a heavy hand. I haven't seen it sold anywhere other than the Dior web site.

Awesome! We do like our instant gratification don't we?
th_DANCE.gif