(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Shars

I missed it, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Oh wait, I hate paying for shipping so I don't feel so bad, lol.

Oh, they have Stila now btw:
https://www.hautelook.com/events/96819
Don't worry about grabbing it on hautelook. Their website will have a half-off sale sooner or later. They tend to have them like 4 times a year!

montREALady

I am also giving you major side eye!

Don't worry about grabbing it on hautelook. Their website will have a half-off sale sooner or later. They tend to have them like 4 times a year!
Yeah you were telling me but jeez, it's been months since we last discussed this, time for that sale already!

cocofiere

Noice. What is it? Looks like something I have...
My fave cheapie: ELF Studio Baked EYESHADOW (yes, eyeshadow) in Enchanted. Peachy gold sheen (not as dark as the photo) with a slight duochrome effect for only 3 bucks!

montREALady

My fave cheapie: ELF Studio Baked EYESHADOW (yes, eyeshadow) in Enchanted. Peachy gold sheen (not as dark as the photo) with a slight duochrome effect for only 3 bucks!
Girl I love me some ELF! But the eye shadow, nice! I literally got an in-stock notification email from them today for a baked highlighter I wanted some time ago. I'll have to check this out! Thanks.

montREALady

Anyone get the Becca Afterglow Palette? I know we've been discussing it in the Becca thread. All I have from that is a deluxe sample of Rose Gold so I'm thinking about getting it but wondering if it's a pain to access the colors without transferring.

Medgal07

Aha!!! You got me!!! It's still really pretty------and what a nice multipurpose product!!!!!
eyelove.gif

pinkcrush

cocofiere

[COLOR=0000FF] Aha!!!  You got me!!! It's still really pretty------and what a nice multipurpose product!!!!!:eyelove: [/COLOR]
It's beautiful on my NC 45/50 skin and it also makes a nude or deep red lip pop. I discovered its flexibility when I was doing my makeup on the fly one day and realized I'd left my Sleek contour kit in another purse. I looked at what I had with me and thought the shadow just might work and it did! Now, I have it me almost everyday, just in case of a highlighter emergency. :lol: Bonus: if anything happens to it (breakage, loss, sitting at home while I'm out), I can always swing through a Walgreens or Target for a fresh one. And the price tag? #winning

montREALady

It's beautiful on my NC 45/50 skin and it also makes a nude or deep red lip pop. I discovered its flexibility when I was doing my makeup on the fly one day and realized I'd left my Sleek contour kit in another purse. I looked at what I had with me and thought the shadow just might work and it did! Now, I have it me almost everyday, just in case of a highlighter emergency. :lol: Bonus: if anything happens to it (breakage, loss, sitting at home while I'm out), I can always swing through a Walgreens or Target for a fresh one. And the price tag? #winning
Oh your Target has it? I have to check then. I feel like the selection is limited at mine but who knows,it's probably there. Edit: Wait, I was on my phone when I first replied to this...did you said "highlighter emergency"?? :roflmao:

Medgal07

It's beautiful on my NC 45/50 skin and it also makes a nude or deep red lip pop. I discovered its flexibility when I was doing my makeup on the fly one day and realized I'd left my Sleek contour kit in another purse. I looked at what I had with me and thought the shadow just might work and it did! Now, I have it me almost everyday, just in case of a highlighter emergency.
lol.gif
Bonus: if anything happens to it (breakage, loss, sitting at home while I'm out), I can always swing through a Walgreens or Target for a fresh one. And the price tag? #winning
You know this is a really GREAT idea. I'm thinking I could use it after the dentist when I'm all make free----just to put a little light on my face. You've inspired me to
make a little kit to keep in my car!!!! Thank you so much!!!

friends.gif

smileyt06

Anyone get the Becca Afterglow Palette? I know we've been discussing it in the Becca thread. All I have from that is a deluxe sample of Rose Gold so I'm thinking about getting it but wondering if it's a pain to access the colors without transferring.
Mines cames in today although I have the full sized for all the colors it for travling so I'm pretty sure it's great

cocofiere

I need to step up my game!!
girlhaha.gif

You know this is a really GREAT idea. I'm thinking I could use it after the dentist when I'm all make free----just to put a little light on my face. You've inspired me to
make a little kit to keep in my car!!!! Thank you so much!!!

friends.gif
My makeup kit for the car is just as important as my office one. If I'm in a rush and have to hop in the car or risk lateness, my car kit ensures that I don't scare small children with my early morning hideousness. Stop lights are my friend on my morning commute! It also helps when I leave a massage appointment (I always go barefaced, of course) and have other things to do, like go to the mall.
girlhaha.gif
Glad to inspire!
curtsey.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

[COLOR=0000FF] I need to step up my game!![/COLOR]:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF] You know this is a really GREAT idea.  I'm thinking I could use it after the dentist when I'm all make free----just to put a little light on my face.  You've inspired me to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   make a little kit to keep in my [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]car!!!!   Thank you so much!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR] :frenz:  
Thr car makeup kit is essential!!! When I waited tables I kept a kit in my car so I could get pretty after the gym or before going out after work. I had ALL of my Hard Candy palettes, a full range of travel brushes, liquid and powder foundation, bronzer, a few blushes, a Becca highlighter and much much more. This palette is totally something I would have kept in my kit.