(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

I had a shitty day yesterday. My phone died. Actually my phone went tits up! There is nothing I can do to revive her. I went to Verizon they tried charging it and replacing the battery and nothing, They told me to file an insurance claim to get a new phone. I get home to file the claim and the insurance tells me that Verizon has to replace it if I didn't drop the phone or damage it in any way. So back and forth with the people. Mind you I only have my cell phone so I'm using someone elses phone to do this. Nothing is resolved and I have to go work. I get dressed and head out only to get to work and find out my pants has split up the rear.
weeping.gif
I think I growled at my coworkers and then got back on the phone to talk to someone at Verizon. They finally agree to replace the phone and promise to overnight it to me. I woke up this morning to find out that for some reason they are sending it to my parents address
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

Long story short. I need this! I want her in my angry little hands!
Oh Dilli!!! It just went from bad to worse!! I'm so sorry---sending you loads of virtual hugs!!!!
th_cheerup.gif
You need all the MU retail RX your wallet can endure!!!!

Medgal07

"Suggested usage" for LM Face Illuminating Powder is kinda worrying me...

Suggested Usage:
-Apply with fingers or use the Cheek Colour Brush to apply product on the apples of the cheeks, forehead, nose, or chin, and wherever illumination is desired to create a transparent wash of color on face, cheeks, or eyes.
hmm.gif

It's called a powder but I hope it's not a cream like the new Becca poured, just not really my thing.
You are not alone. I hate the creams---too high maintenance, and to keep them from migrating you need to put powder over them anyway. So, I end up using a cream
highlighter and topping it with a powder. The look is nothing short of amazing but it's too much effort.

charismafulltv

Blushed Copper arrived today! Holy cow, it's pigmented! and here I thought I was prepared for that! I used the tiniest dip of a duo fibre brush and blended really well onto my cheeks for a blush topper and my cheeks look sun burnt yet glowy and bronze at the same time. I will have to keep playing, because the glow from this is everything. I also got my first Becca Mineral blush, in Gypsy, and it'll not be my last!! The texture is to die for and the color is beautiful! Can't wait to get more. :) 
It's super pigmented even for a WOC like me!
[COLOR=0000FF]  Ordered it!!!!![/COLOR]:happydance:
yay!
Got the LM highlighter as well, it looks fabulous! Thanks ladies. :shock:
Yay!

montREALady

Blushed Copper arrived today! Holy cow, it's pigmented! and here I thought I was prepared for that! I used the tiniest dip of a duo fibre brush and blended really well onto my cheeks for a blush topper and my cheeks look sun burnt yet glowy and bronze at the same time. I will have to keep playing, because the glow from this is everything. I also got my first Becca Mineral blush, in Gypsy, and it'll not be my last!! The texture is to die for and the color is beautiful! Can't wait to get more. :) 
Woohoo! Got mine today haven't checked it out yet. Excited!!:rasta:

PinayGator

I'm attempting to practice self-control and not ordering it just yet. Probably because I still have Topaz Poured in my cart. And I still need things like food.

Soooo difficult.

boschicka

Our IT dept accidentally deleted our user accounts today. All I cared about was getting back up and running so I could order the new LM illuminator!
amuse.gif

DLuxJessica

Picked up the BECCA kit from Ulta today. So cute! I'll have to play with it all in the morning. I already had the Opal SSP liquid, but the travel size should be nice. The blush made me feel all swoony.

Now to resist the LM illuminator for a lil while, lol.

Medgal07

Picked up the BECCA kit from Ulta today. So cute! I'll have to play with it all in the morning. I already had the Opal SSP liquid, but the travel size should be nice. The blush made me feel all swoony.

Now to resist the LM illuminator for a lil while, lol.
Enjoy the Becca kit!!!

The LM is limited edition---might not hang around too long
shrugs.gif

DLuxJessica

Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07 The LM is limited edition---might not hang around too long
shrugs.gif

Yeah, I know. But it should be around long enough for me to see some swatches on people before I spring for it, at least. Thanks to Flash shipping, anyway.
smiles.gif