(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

YarahFlower

9c946751_20150319_140040.jpeg
R-L:BECCA Opal, LM Indiscretion, MAC Summer Opal, EL Courrgeus, EL Bronze Goddess.
How do u like the new EL one?

treasuremymac

Okay, so I kept my word and finally tried Becca Blushed Copper. It is VERY pigmented but manageable by using small amounts and buffing. I took a few pics but I pretty much suck at it. No filters, indoors w/daylight. Oh......and my Laura Mercier Highlighter arrived today. It's lovely.
:
cd8053ed_FullSizeRender-54.jpeg

Looks gorgeous on you @Medgal07 :)

treasuremymac

I need a backup of that LM! I'M OVER HERE LOSING MY MIND!!!
HAHA! Me toooo! I was just telling my friend bc I am obsessed with highlighters!!! I need them ALL in my life haha ;)
I wanted LM Spellbound for a long time but then I saw a swatch comparison on IG today and the new LM Indiscretion looks very similar to Spellbound!

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]Okay, so I kept my word and finally tried Becca Blushed Copper.  It is VERY pigmented but manageable by using small amounts and buffing.  I took a few pics but I pretty much suck at it.  No filters, indoors w/daylight.   Oh......and my Laura Mercier Highlighter arrived today.  It's lovely.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]:[/COLOR]
cd8053ed_FullSizeRender-54.jpeg

beautiful medgal I loveeeeee the earrings I wear earrings like that to the grocery store I get the side eye But I loveeee it U are stunning