Has anyone bought from the ebay sellers carrie_2309 and biluan123

elle25

I've recently bought a lot from these sellers because I didn't realise how good the fakes have gotten. I'm no good at telling fakes unless its obvious so does anyone know if these sellers are definitely authentic or fake??

eBay Seller: carrie 2309: Beauty, Health items on eBay Australia

eBay My World - biluan123

Biluan has had one seller claim 2 items were fake and one authentic that they received so I'm not sure what to think. There are hunderds of positive feedback for her.

panda0410

First sellers stuff looks authentic to me
winks.gif
I cant see anything in any of the listings that looks suspicious at all.

I am quite sure the second seller is legit as well. She had a lot of recently released stuff that I am sure couldnt possibly have been faked yet and i have no reason to believe that anything else is either
smiles.gif

elle25

Thanks! I've become completely obsessed with mac recently and I've been trying to get a lot of items from past collections. Just all these updated fakes have gotten me so worried. I'm ok with spending a lot on genuine mac but I never want to get fake mac

panda0410

You biggest worry at is eyeshadows and pigments... most of the other faked stuff is easily spotted, but becarefull with sellers and these two products in particular. If you want good ebay sellers for these items try ~

julie150463 UK
charleyandemily UK
mediamagic_donna AU
denisef609 US
my-boo-kitty US
sberger11 US

There are lots of good ones, but these are all people I trust
winks.gif

splattergirl

both carrie and biluan's stuff are okay, I bought from them and I inspected them with some friends, no fake elements whatsoever, you can trust them.

elle25

I don't want to start a new thread so hopefully someone can help me. I just received some stuff from these two and just looking at the package, one stood out. This may or may not be fake but I didn't notice this with any others. So the possible fake is a Nothingless Lipglass from the Alexander McQueen Collection. I don't know if there are fake lipglasses but anyway, what stood out was on the bottom of the lipglass it says "MADE IN/FABRIQUE AU CANADA" while on the box it has "CANADA" between 'in' and the /.

Also a Cremestick liner I received was made in Germany and I wasn't sure if MAC had things made there. It also had a barcode printed on instead of a sticker.

So any help with these would be much appreciated.

panda0410

I cant help you with the lipglass but my Cremestick liners are made in Germany as well. Lots of their products are manufactured internationally
smiles.gif

elle25

So it doesn't matter that the barcode is printed on? Also something else I've noticed is that some of the items I got today don't have that batch code, I think it is, on the barcode on the box. Does that matter?

Vixxan

I purchased several items from biluan123. All of the items I purchased from biluan123 checked out against the samples I had on hand.

elle25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
I purchased several items from biluan123. All of the items I purchased from biluan123 checked out against the samples I had on hand.

Today I've gotten about 15 items from them. With the little knowledge I have about fakes, I'm pretty sure most of them are authentic but its just the lipglass and liner that I'm not sure about. But if the barcodes are supposed to have the batch code on them then there will be a few more fakes. I think that they're a good seller, if they have any fakes I don't think that they know.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle25
So it doesn't matter that the barcode is printed on? Also something else I've noticed is that some of the items I got today don't have that batch code, I think it is, on the barcode on the box. Does that matter?

Uhmm, I really dont know
shrugs.gif
I threw out my cremestick boxes ages ago... Maybe someone who buys them more often than me will know
smiles.gif

darklocke

I've got a couple of e/s (pots) without the batch number (if that's what it is) on the bar code sticker, while others have it, but I've ordered a duplicate from someone else to compare them.

elle25

biluan was suspended from ebay because a vero rights company complained. What does that mean?

TISH1124

She was suspended for 7 days because she did not have authorization to sell MAC products ....which 99.9% of the people on ebay don't and she failed to note on a few listing that she was not in any manner affiliated with MAC in any manner. One of my listing was deleted for the same reason...they did not susoend my account because I had other items that were not MAC for sell..but I did get a violation warning. They just deleted the MAC items because they said i did not have that note on my page and I violated vero rights by not having that listed

The Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program lets intellectual property rights owners request the removal of listings on eBay that offer items or contain materials that infringe on their rights. This helps protect members of the eBay community from purchasing items that may be counterfeit or otherwise unauthorized.

Intellectual property rights owners can request that we remove listings that they claim, under penalty of perjury, offer an item or contain material that infringes on their intellectual property rights. These rights can include trademark, copyright and other legal rights. For example, the item being sold may bear the rights owner's trademark (such as a logo on a designer purse), but may not be an authentic product.

Before a listing is removed, the rights owner must fill out a form that is designed to ensure that the person reporting the item is authorized to do so, and to enable us to correctly identify the listing to be removed. If your item is reported, you will receive an email explaining why your listing was removed.

Unfortunately, eBay cannot require rights owners to provide you with the exact reason for the removal of your listing. However, we do require that they provide you with an email address to contact them directly. The rights owner's email address should have been included in the email we sent to you notifying you about your listing removal.

What is VeRO and why was my listing removed because of it?

TISH1124

Maybe this will cut down on Excessive Sells of MAC on Ebay....I doubt it...But they may be starting to watch it more carefully as they should

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle25

Also a Cremestick liner I received was made in Germany and I wasn't sure if MAC had things made there. It also had a barcode printed on instead of a sticker.

So any help with these would be much appreciated.

I emailed MAC about this months ago - I was having a 'to do' about a shadestick but that's a different story.

This is what MAC emailed me about stickers

Hi Julie
Sorry, my fault I wasn’t very clear. MAC use both stickers and print directly onto packaging.

Kind regards,
Liz
M·A·C Online Make-up Artist UK

Mahi

I bought some pigments recently from biluan123..all fakes! the color pay off of some of the pigments was horrible!! and I paid almost the retail price for those. sheeesh!

kalz

I browse through biluan123 items i realise it looked so real.. esp on the latest hello kitty collection.. i think they are authentic. Anyone agree with me?

splattergirl

I agree, everything is authentic, it's weird but some people have fixation with fakes. there are really many horrible fakes around, specially on ebay, but that doesn't mean everything you can find there is necessarilly fake. and not biluan's stuff for sure, I have at least 5 of her items, I'm not that dumb that I wouldn't see the fakeness when I checked them for the THIRD time just to be sure!