Has anyone tried Wild and Crazy E/S or other products??

Veronyca73

So my sister (MizzyFruFru) and I were in walgreen's the other day looking for Mermaid e/s by Milani. We saw the Wild and Crazy display and decided to play around, nothing too serious though. Well, I must say I was impressed by a couple of the shadows, namely Bahama Water, You Rock! and Barely There. These shadows are pretty well pigmented and blend easily. I am not sure about their other e/s and products, but these three shadows are really nice:

Bahama Water- really light Aqua
You Rock!- Dark brown with a hint of Olive
Barely There-Muted frosty bronze

Did I mention they are only 99 cents??! If anyone has used this line of products, please tell me the success and horror stories, if any.

TipTopTap

I have three of the eyeshadows; Crazy on You, Prom, and Bahama Water. I LOVE Prom- it's like a red/grapefruit shade. I tried one of their lipglosses and I really didn't like it because of the plastic-y smell. But all of the shadows I tried are excellent.

metalkitty

This brand is actually really nice for the price. I had an eyeshadow I broke which was a dark chocolately rosey color, named rose something. It was very pigmented. I have a lip gloss in Amore which is a more muted version of Prestige's Belly Dancin' l/g, but creamy and pigmented like a liquid lipstick. I also have a lipstick Rockin' Hill, a deep metallic amethyst purple, again creamy and pigmented. More than pretty good for drugstore items. Or I just had good luck with my purchases
lol.gif

Eye<3Colour

ive never seen it here in town, but whats new. im surprised i can get milani!! no wild n crazy, no cover palettes, nothing!! wahhhh

Wontpayretail23

I found these at my local Kmart for $1 each. Nicely pigmented and fit into the MAC 4 pans. They depot just like the Wet N Wild ones. The only down fall is they crumble easily. I went back and bought a few to throw in as extras in my swaps.

MACGoddess

I know that there is a website listed on the bottom of the e/s pots... If anyone has it, can you post it up? I have been sitting here trying to find their site and it is NOT coming up at all!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
I know that there is a website listed on the bottom of the e/s pots... If anyone has it, can you post it up? I have been sitting here trying to find their site and it is NOT coming up at all!

I check on the bottom of my e/s and on the l/l and l/g I have from them and there was no website.

It's not much help but Wild & Crazy is made by Mirage Cosmetics. I did a search but nothing came up.

It took Wet'n'Wild years to make a site.

metalkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
I found these at my local Kmart for $1 each. Nicely pigmented and fit into the MAC 4 pans. They depot just like the Wet N Wild ones. The only down fall is they crumble easily. I went back and bought a few to throw in as extras in my swaps.

I agree these do crumble easily, but they are $0.99....

astronaut

I bought some eyeshadows today at Longs. I really like it. I'm heading back to get more hopefully tommorow. I really like the texture and the colour payoff. The texture is nice and silky. The type some people would say "crumbles" but I like it soft like that. The eyeshadows are really good in my opinion and I was really biased towards any makeup that didn't come from either Sephora, Macy's, or Nordstrom. I made swatches of what I got and I wanted to upload it to the gallery but I kept getting an error so...
ssad.gif

This is dry with no primer. Camera has flash:

resizewizard17xm.jpg

Prom: Bright red with microglitter
Vague: Sheer hot pink
Juicy Bite: Light tangerine
Crazy on You: Orange with glitter

I wish they had a site too. I can't seem to find it. Oh yeah, and the eyeshadow itself is really good, but 99 cents? That makes it even better!!!

aziza

Thank you for the link xBrokenxHeartsx!! I heard that Wild and Cazy ot sued because of their similarities to Wet n' Wild cosmetics. They thought the name sounded too similar and would cause confusion.

I am seriously thinking about buying all forty shades! It's such a steal and I can't help it! I'm a sucker for cheapqualitymakeup...I don't own one high end e/s!

dielikedisco

i just got a bunch of their stuff and so far i love it. i found it at the longs drugstore across the street from my work.. they were sold out of alot of the eyeshadows, but i still managed to get 4 really great colors. the two that i have with me are purple rock and vague. i'll post the names of everything else when i get home tonight.

i used them plus MAC electric eel to do a rainbow eye today, so that will also get posted as soon as i get home.

but yeah, i guess my point was that for the price this brand rocks.

Fairybelle

I am usually a MAC fanatic, but I did buy a Wild and Crazy l/l in 'Peep' which is a nice, soft, ultra light nude beige. Goes well with Modum l/s from MAC. Also good alone, under lipgloss for days you want to downplay your lips. For the $$$, this brand is fun (however, I don't know if they test on animals or not...). HTH!