Have an interview with LANCOME tomorrow afternoon, any tips or advice from any BA's from Lancome, I greatly appreciate it!

dycelovesmakeup

Have an interview with LANCOME tomorrow afternoon, any tips or advice from any BA's from Lancome, I greatly appreciate it!

So this will be my second interview for a major cosmetic line this month, Last week i had my demo interview with MAC at the training facility in Anaheim Ca, as nerve racking as it is, its pretty much, like school, the recruiters typically are behind you listening to verbage about the product you are selling and seeing if you can apply makeup correctly... REMEMBER as much as a makeup artist you may think you are, it is a selling position, so you must present and sell the product you are using.... OH YEAH, and know the basics, like investigating your client, asking what kind of look are they going for, then grab all your products, SANITIZE everything, and get to work, keeping in mind, your client has a mirror in her hand, and that you are constantly asking her questions, and she is admiring her look... after all of that... when the 30 minutes is up, they go around and ask your model if she liked her look.... and then the recruiter tells you that if they like you they will call you.... so im still waiting on a call... lol

anyway, LANCOME called me today and want me to come in for an interview tomorrow, i know all about lancome, and how they are all about FRAGRANCES, and ANTI-AGING products, i use their serum religiously and i believe in their skin care products... i just need to know if there is anything else i need to know... I know its LAST MINUTE.. but thank you in advance!!!