Hello from Australian "Metal Romantic"

metal_romantic

Hi, I joined here just a little while ago, so you may have seen me posting here and there in the forums. I'm already addicted to this site! I'm so impressed with everyone's talent and the the friendly atmosphere here.

I'm from Adelaide, Australia. I'm 22. I'm currently studying to be a Makeup Artist and Image Consultant (like Trinny and Susannah, but without all the groping... lol... they are very funny though) . My first love is music though, and I sing, write songs, and play guitar, piano and bass. I plan to start recording my first album this year. I would love to be a makeup artist by day, rockstar by night, haha. I also do bellydancing and would love to perform.

I'll be teaming up with a photographer soon to do the makeup for some shoots. Unpaid, but a great way to get experience and hopefully get my name out there. Should be fun
smiles.gif

I hope to post some FOTD's sometime soon... but I've seen so much amazing talent here I'm a bit hesitant! Hehe. Nice to meet you all
greengrin.gif

LaVixxen

HIIIII! WELCOME TO SPECKTRA HUN! Happy to have you here. I wish you good luck with your album dream. Hope all is successful for you.

So hows Australia?

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVixxen
HIIIII! WELCOME TO SPECKTRA HUN! Happy to have you here. I wish you good luck with your album dream. Hope all is successful for you.

So hows Australia?

Thanks!
smiles.gif
Well, I've never lived anywhere else, so I can't compare it. Adelaide is very small as far as cities go but I like it. Compared to NYC it would be like a little dot, lol. It's autumn (aka fall) here at the moment.

kaliraksha

Welcome to Specktra! Can't wait to see some of your FOTD's! You should definitely post. That does sound fun to be a makeup artist by day and a rock star by night.

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Welcome to Specktra!!
smiles.gif

Thanks. I see you are a cat lover. So am I. I have 2 and love them to bits. =^..^=

Thanks everyone who's stopped by to say hi!
greengrin.gif

panda0410

Welcome from another aussie!!! YAYAY
greengrin.gif
Feel free to drop in the aussie forum as well - we're a pretty friendly lot
winks.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Welcome from another aussie!!! YAYAY
greengrin.gif
Feel free to drop in the aussie forum as well - we're a pretty friendly lot
winks.gif

Not only another Aussie but another person from ADELAIDE!!! Yeah baby!!

We are slowly but surely taking over the forums lol... World domination here we come! (ok, I may have had a little too much sugar tonight...)

metal_romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Not only another Aussie but another person from ADELAIDE!!! Yeah baby!!

We are slowly but surely taking over the forums lol... World domination here we come! (ok, I may have had a little too much sugar tonight...)

...but no-one would ever suspect that little ol' Adelaide would take over the world.... giving us the advantage
graucho.gif