Hello from the Windy City!

mirando

Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker. I signed up years ago, and have just been admiring Mac from afar for a while. I made my first purchase very recently, and I'm hooked! Great for me, but not for my wallet. I don't have a fancy job (I work in a lab), so on a daily basis, my make up is very basic, just foundation and mascara usually. But I really enjoy getting all made up when I can. My favorite is lipsticks. You can never have too many!

Janice

Welcome, happy to see you getting involved with the forum after so long.
cheerleader.gif
Enjoy your new makeup, just go slow and be picky about what you pick up and you'll have a fine collection before too long. ^_^

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!! I'm from the SW Suburbs! I love taking the Metra to Chicago to shop and look at all of the beautiful sites!

BrinaBoo10

I don't have a fancy job (I work in a lab), so on a daily basis, my make up is very basic, just foundation and mascara usually. But I really enjoy getting all made up when I can. My favorite is lipsticks. You can never have too many!
specktra_welcome.gif
I totally agree.

La-Pelirrojita

I don't have a fancy job (I work in a lab), so on a daily basis, my make up is very basic, just foundation and mascara usually. But I really enjoy getting all made up when I can. My favorite is lipsticks. You can never have too many!
What did you get?
sigh.gif