Hello Kitty Maternity Hospital!

X4biddenxLustX

I was on youtube searching for hello kitty related things and came across a video on the newly opened hello kitty maternity hospital in taiwan. Now I can't seem to find the video again on youtube but I did google it and came across some articles. This one being one of them: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...hildbirth.html

So ladies would you ever give birth here if you could?

jenny215

that was funny! I love Hello Kitty....hhmmm I think if i just so happen to be in Taiwan and ready to give birth then yes! =) that was cute...thanks for posting!

X4biddenxLustX

Lol i seriously thought it was a joke when I first seen the video for it! I'd definitely would give birth there if I ever had the money to travel all the way there lol.

joojoobss

i saw it on TV the other day!, everything was so pink, the nurses were wearing hello kitty aprons and the blankets and everything were big hello kitty

OMG Yes! Even if it were a boy. Unless I were particularly cantankerous and hated pink because I was pregnant. It could happen.....lol

X4biddenxLustX

Well hopefully this hospital gets enough buzz and considers expanding to different countries cause I'd rather give birth there surrounded by hello kitty things than a boring old hospital room. Hospitals freak me out lol.

2nigurl

thats soooo cute, hehhhehe. i would love to give birth if ill have a girl
winks.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Lol I just want to visit this hospital even if I'm not pregnant. The place just looks sooo damn cute. I seriously haven't been able to get my mind off of hello kitty lately with the whole MAC collection coming up soon now also lol.

chiquilla_loca

that's too cute! i wouldn't mind giving birth there.
i agree that the environment would be less stressfull, for me anyways!
lol.gif

i'd be too busy oogling the walls.

X4biddenxLustX

I know! My eyes would be on the walls and all the cute little hk decorations they have in the room.

I actually went to sears and today and got a bunch of hk stuff haha.