Hello Kitty

AfricanaEyes

Ohhhhmiiiiigooooosh!! A HK laptop?
Stoooop playin'!

I absolutely adore HK and don't collect as many items as I used to. I have tons of duffle bags, a HK pillow, chopsticks, jewelry, wooow..... I started to get a HK tat but I don't think it's THAT serious. LOL! Tons of love to all of the Sanrio fans!!

goodbyexxkitty

Omg.. that laptop is gorgeous!

I love Hello Kitty. This weekend I finally got the Hello Kitty Pez tin lunchbox with the 4 crytal Pez inside, I've been looking for it forever and I almost died when I found it! I'm also a Pez collector so thats why I wanted it so bad.

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanaEyes
I started to get a HK tat but I don't think it's THAT serious. LOL! Tons of love to all of the Sanrio fans!!

Hahaha...it IS that serious (my next tat is going to be of Badtz...I've already designed it, now I just need to fund it)

starangel2383

i love that laptop! i know that hot topic has a small section of really cute hello kitty stuff and i think that claire's accessories does as well. i have some hello kitty phone charm slides that i was thinking about taking the charms off of the plastic and making them into earrings. if you want to see a picture of the charms, just let me know.

AfricanaEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Hahaha...it IS that serious (my next tat is going to be of Badtz...I've already designed it, now I just need to fund it)

Wowsers!! That's what's up....don't tempt me. LOL. Badtz ole' mean ass....he's so cute though!

Kimberleigh

This is kinda lame, but I was eating at McD's tonight, and I saw on the bottom of my happy meal that the next promo ttoy hat will be in happy meals will be Hello Kitty! Don't judge me! I can't eat full meals at McD's! LOL!

gabi1129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh
This is kinda lame, but I was eating at McD's tonight, and I saw on the bottom of my happy meal that the next promo ttoy hat will be in happy meals will be Hello Kitty! Don't judge me! I can't eat full meals at McD's! LOL!

thats not lame at all! its rather exciting! i cant wait to go get a happy meal now!

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129
thats not lame at all! its rather exciting! i cant wait to go get a happy meal now!

Me too.

goodbyexxkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh

Yay! This will be the third time I think. I always eat a ton of Happy Meals when they do Hello Kitty.
clap.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129

well yeah, me too! i always get a happy meal, just so my daughter gets 2 toys... ;-) plus i too can't finish the regular meal.

juicyaddict

I love hello kitty too... btw I got this very cute HK blushcreme/bronzer compact from Bath and Body works a while back and it is like pearl sunshine in cream form. it is very pretty on
WeekendHaul2.JPG

WeekendHaul.JPG

stephie06

I love Hello Kitty <3 and Sanrio in general
smiles.gif
Pichacco is still one of my faves. I'm trying to find a SK3 cover with Hello Kitty on it
smiles.gif

~Valerie~

I LOVE Hello Kitty! I would own everything if I could. As of right now I only have a little keychain though, and that broke
ssad.gif

BTW, Hot Topic is now selling Hello Kitty stuff.

OliviaChristine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanaEyes
Ohhhhmiiiiigooooosh!! A HK laptop?
Stoooop playin'!

I absolutely adore HK and don't collect as many items as I used to. I have tons of duffle bags, a HK pillow, chopsticks, jewelry, wooow..... I started to get a HK tat but I don't think it's THAT serious. LOL! Tons of love to all of the Sanrio fans!!

It is totally that serious
smiles.gif
. I got my Hello Kitty tattoo ten years ago on my 18th birthday. A few years back I had her retouched, and added the extra artwork below her. I will love Hello Kitty forever.
backtattoo.jpg