help choosing a MUFE foundation?

leaveyourlove

i cant decide between MUFE mat velvet +, hd or face and body..
i've heard good and bad reviews about all but am looking for some advice
so i'm nc15/20ish i have redness in my face but i do use MUFE green HD primer, I have a few blemishes here and there and uneven skin tone so i would prefer medium coverage with a natural finish, i have normal/ oily skin

sorry its so long, but i apperciate any help
smiles.gif

any other foundation reccs are apperciated also

thanks!

Simply Elegant

I'd say HD. Mat velvet+ might be a bit too much coverage unless you use a light hand and face and body just isn't as good IMO as HD.

MzzRach

The MAT Velvet may be too much coverage for what you need, I agree with Simply Elegant. It can look heavy if not applied very sheerly. Try the HD, worth a test drive at least. I love it.

User38

I too prefer the HD as it gives me coverage and looks light... my color is 117 MUFE, NC15 MAC

SassyMochaJess

I say mat+ velvet. I sampled both HD and mat+velvet, which if you are near a sephora you should do. HD was too dewy for me since I have oily skin. Also, I too have a few blemishes to conceal, and mat velvet gives better coverage as where you have to keep adding more HD for superb coverage. I think face and body might be too sheer...

vixo

I'm gonna get a hitchhike on this older post, maybe someone can help me !!

what's mufe's mat velvet + appropiate shade for a nw15/20 person ?
would it be no.15 alabaster ? I don't live in US or Europe and have no Sephora around to test it first - but I have a friend travelling to US, and I was considering asking her to buy it for me.

mac_haul.gif
specktra_rocks.gif