help for a date....

athena123

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypriotdiva
I'm having a date in few days with a guy and this time he told me he wants to see me without make-up and dunno what to do
th_dunno.gif
.I don't look that horrible without make up but I look pale and have a few blemishes here and there and dark circles.also my eye kinda looks ''naked' if you know what I mean.I'm thinking of going for a natural transparent make up look but dont want him to nottice.what products do you recommend or better what would you do in my place??

Sorry if I missed it but how long have you known him? If he's someone you've been seeing for awhile, I could MAYBE understand this. But if you've just been out with him a few times his request sounds way too controlling. I'd strike a medium; if you usually wear a lot of glam makeup, then go for a more natural look. By all means use concealer to cover blemishes and dark circles and apply a sheer foundation. Use very subtle blush and eyeshadows, tone it down to one coat of mascara and never, ever walk out the door without your favorite lipgloss or lipstick.
winks.gif

Good luck sweetie,

Athena