help i can't have good make up!

Riet

Well, i just receive some make up in the mail today (from shrinkle /ebay-lj). I'm very excited, 'cause i think is a fantastic color, pretty metallic pink with violet sparkles
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
, sorry i am not good to make myself up
ssad.gif
but i want to show you the fantastic effect!
this color is by the kryolan brand
greengrin.gif

And i wear pink opal pigment too(a gift Miss Pumpkin gave me last christmas: she's a swettie ^_^).
Enjoy with my sea bream face, hehehe

rosa.jp

20060113_0003_1.jp

20060113_0004_1.jp

xoxo!
sorry this is a post with a little bit of MAC only :p

Beautiful1

These Colors Are Gorgeous And The Color By Kryolan Is Hot
eyelove.gif
. No Worries About Your Make~up Skills If You Stick Around Specktra Long Enough You Will Rock It
thmbup.gif
. Case In Point Since I Have Joined Specktra My Make~up Skills Have Improved Incredibly
smiles.gif

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
eyelove.gif
. No Worries About Your Make~up Skills If You Stick Around Specktra Long Enough You Will Rock It
thmbup.gif
. Case In Point Since I Have Joined Specktra My Make~up Skills Have Improved Incredibly
smiles.gif

Yes, i adore what the girls do in this forum with the make up, i'm learning so much
smiles.gif

user3

Quote:
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

I agree!

As for pointers: Try using that lovely color with some deep purples. Also for the application: You and I have very similar eyeshape and eye area. Try leaving some space just below the brows so you can apply a highlight color there, instead of doing a very winged out look, have the eyeshadow top just past your lashline and if you want wing it out from there but not too much (unless that is how you like it)
I really like what you did with the bottom lashline. When/If you try that pink with a deep purple do the lashline the same way and bring just a bit of the purple down into the outter corner of the bottom lash line

Check out this diagram I did ( you might need to click on the picture to make it bigger and readable)
http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/di...514&original=1

prppygrl69

Quote:
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

same here.it's amazing how much you learn here!!! and i love your eye color chick,these colors look so good with it!!!!

faithhopelove24

Quote:
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

I agree totally! and that color is hot! I must have it!
smiles.gif

user4

Quote:
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

the color is hot!!! and it looks good on ya!!!

about the skills, ur at a better jump off point that i was and i learned so much on this site... its so easy to pick up on other people things. and soon u'll find what works for you and what kinda shape looks best on your eyes and all that jazz... its fun to experiment though!!!

circusflavouredgum

The colours are hot on you! You remind me of a younger and prettier Bjork, you have a really pretty and unique look.

I agree with Zap2it's tips about the eyeshadow shape, the colours are amazing..just leave a little more space between your brow and the colour and make the shape a little bit more contoured and less angular.

Everything else is perfect!

Glitziegal

The colours are great on you, and your application is fine. Stick with Specktra and it will improve in no time at all.

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusflavouredgum
The colours are hot on you! You remind me of a younger and prettier Bjork, you have a really pretty and unique look.

I agree with Zap2it's tips about the eyeshadow shape, the colours are amazing..just leave a little more space between your brow and the colour and make the shape a little bit more contoured and less angular.

Everything else is perfect!

Oh! i'm stunned, some people told me i look like Björk, hehehe, i like her so much and i am very happy, it's a great compliment ^___^
Thanks all of you, ladies, you're so awesome and nice with your advices!
i note all the things you pretty girls said to me
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Riet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I agree!

As for pointers: Try using that lovely color with some deep purples. Also for the application: You and I have very similar eyeshape and eye area. Try leaving some space just below the brows so you can apply a highlight color there, instead of doing a very winged out look, have the eyeshadow top just past your lashline and if you want wing it out from there but not too much (unless that is how you like it)
I really like what you did with the bottom lashline. When/If you try that pink with a deep purple do the lashline the same way and bring just a bit of the purple down into the outter corner of the bottom lash line

Check out this diagram I did ( you might need to click on the picture to make it bigger and readable)
http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/di...514&original=1

Thanks, honey!
yahoo.gif

i hope you don't mind i save the image to my folders!
blush-anim-cl.gif

xoxo!

pushhupsindrag

those colors are really pretty!! and i agree become a specktra addict and you will be awesome in no time! and you do kind of look like bjork!