Help in choosing pigment bonus!

BlahWah

I just won an eBay auction and I get 2 extra pigment samples along with it.
cheerleader.gif
My options are Teal, Kitschmas, Cornflower, Rose, Fuschia, Fairylite and Tan. I've got Tan so I'm choosing amongst the others. I'm thinking Cornflower & Kitschmas, but I'm not completely sold on it and I'd like your thoughts. =) Thanks in advance for your input!

These are my deciding factors:

Teal - I have Aquadisiac, Turquatic and Pompous Blue shadows in my teal family. Do I need it?

Kitschmas - I have Lovely Lily p/m, Violet p/m, and Tickles e/s (noted somewhere to be similar). I know the texture sucks so that's a minus, but is the colour worth having?

Cornflower - I have Softwash Grey, which seems quite close to it.

Rose - have it, but my sample is made of what I scooped off the floor after I dropped it.
weeping.gif
I don't use the colour often, but it's sooo pretty...

Fuschia - don't have anything like it, but I don't think I'd wear it much if at all, even tho it's quite pretty on others. May be too bold on me.

Fairylite - I have Provence, tho I don't like how sheer & matte-ish it is. Is this one any different?

LatinaRose

Teal!! One of my fave pigments ever!!

I have Provence and Fairylite and like Provence much better, so I would not get the Fairylite.

Cornflower is really pretty and is more blue/purple to me than gray.

Fuchsia is gorgeous!! I know it looks really bright, but applied lightly with a fluffy brush (217) it can be really soft and pretty.

Don't have Kitschmas, but I think it is really pretty.

Out of those choices I would definitely get Teal and probably Fuchsia. I have all of them except for Rose and Kitschmas and those are the two I reach for the most. HTH!!

user79

I'd get Fuchsia and Tan. Fairylite is so awful, imo. It's pointless, basically. Tan is really versatile and Fuchsia will be fun for evening makeup.

Edit: Oops, just saw you have Tan. So I'd get Fuchsia and Teal.

freaksinunif0rm

I love love love rose!

Kitchmas looks really pretty and purple. But when it's actually applied, it's more silvery.

BlahWah

Thanks everyone! Looks like Teal is a must, lol. Two each for Fuschia, Rose and Kitschmas. I'm leaning on Fuschia, but any other comments are welcome until tomorrow, when I'll let the buyer know.

MzEmo

i would rec tealpiggie and fuschia piggie. teal is one ofmymust haves for blue-ish pigments and even though fuschia is too bold u can always apply it lightly and besides it a sample so it basically a free trial of a new color so take the risk

ExquisiteImages

Cornflower and Softwash Grey aren't the same color IMO.

I would pick Teal and Softwash Grey since I do not use any pinks.

Latest posts