Help me choose my makeup look for a wedding

LC Balthazar

I am attending a good friend's wedding and wanted advice on what makeup to wear. A picture of my dress is below (hopefully!). I am thinking either smokey eyes and a light pink lip or a bolder purple lip and winged liner. Any suggestions? Please include colors (I have quite a lot of the Mac perm eyeshadows and lipsticks). Thanks!!

LC Balthazar

b9c6e6c8_image.jpeg

gildedangel

Out of what you are thinking, a smoky eye (browns like shale or satin taupe) and pink lip sounds pretty.

But I also think that a bold purple winged liner (something close in color to Satellite Dreams or a little darker maybe?) with a little black liner close to the lashes to add definition and a nude lip would be pretty. Your dress is really soft, so I would keep the makeup little softer too.

baghdad81

Out of what you are thinking, a smoky eye (browns like shale or satin taupe) and pink lip sounds pretty. But I also think that a bold purple winged liner (something close in color to Satellite Dreams or a little darker maybe?) with a little black liner close to the lashes to add definition and a nude lip would be pretty. Your dress is really soft, so I would keep the makeup little softer too.
I agree. I would keep the eyes smokey with a nice taupe-y twist and keep lips natural!