Help me choose what to buy from Illamasqua please?

leaveyourlove

I'm excited for this brand, especailly the foundations, primers and blushes!
In MAC I'm in between NC15-NC20, does anyone have any idea what foundation color I would be? Which blushes should I check out- I love pinks, peaches and nudes! Any other products that you like/ or would recommend?
Thanks
smiles.gif

veilchen

Recommending a foundation shade is really difficult, but from what you said I would suggest 135. But you might want to check Illamasqua's very own blog where swatches of the rich liquid foundation were posted (I'm sure others are to follow; the cream and powder foundations are my favourites).

As for blushes, I think the cream blushes in Lies (pale, slightly shimmery pink which would work as a highlighter or a base for other blushes) or Promise (cotton candy pink) are lovely on fair skins. Dixie (coral-pink) is great as well. As far as the powder blushes are concerned, I love Unrequited (clean pink) and Hussy (peachy pink). I don't know about abricots, but I heard many rave about Lover.

I'm also an NC 15 and adore Furore pure pigment. It's the most beautiful glowing champagne colour and reminds me somewhat of MAC's Deckchair or Goldenaire pigment. The texture is really amazing. I also love their sheer lipglosses, especially Lily Rose (the name describes the colour very well).

I hope this helps a bit! They have so many things to discover and I'm in love with everything I bought so far. I hope you find some great things!

Shypo

I just ordered a few items on Sephora based on this thread - thank you! I can't wait to receive them and will post my thoughts on them after I've tried them.