Help me pick EMS stuff!!!

amoona

Ok guys so I went to my counter today and my manager gave me a paper for EMS and I have never done this before! My first day is April 2nd and I'm supposed to have the paper filled out of my manager ... she originally told me that most people use EMS to buy brushes for their brush belts. I don't know what brushes I'll be given until Monday though.

I only have $100 to spend but I have NO idea what I should order. haha any have any ideas?! And for you MAC employees do you usually pick up brushes for your brush belt with EMS?! I don't know which to order since I don't know what I'll get in my brush belt yet.

Any opinions would be appreciated!! :-D

Hawkeye

OMG for a second I thought you ment Emergency Medical Service. I was like AMOONA NO! You didn't trade in your mac job for that did you?!?

*whew* ok now that is over.
Honestly, I would wait to find out what brushes you are given first before spending the money because it may get super expensive if you don't. :/ That's just me though!

amoona

haha ooo no emergency thank GOD! haha

i really wanted to wait but i can't. :-( i was thinking of getting mainly eyebrushes because having like 3 different 239 is totally ok.

i wish there wasn't sooo much to pick from haha.

lah_knee

most of us get brushes and lashes and mascaras or liners. things we dont really like to buy when we shop. also bags...

calbear

Are you stocking your work brush belt with your ems???? We are given a set of brushes to work with and anything I get through ems is for my personal use whether that be at home or freelance.

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
Are you stocking your work brush belt with your ems???? We are given a set of brushes to work with and anything I get through ems is for my personal use whether that be at home or freelance.

I wasn't sure cuz my manager said that we get like a few brushes and then most people stock their brush belt with any extra brushes they feel they need. She said that's why some people have 3 different 239 brushes while others only have 1.

I guess for right now I'm just going to stock my own personal brush collection with any extra brushes I need.

ms.marymac

Girl, you better use it for yourself!
graucho.gif

I usually get brushes and little things like sponges and sharpeners. There's always a little $ left after the more expensive things, and I can always use sponges. Sometimes if there is something I always pine after but can never bring my self to buy, I'll pick that up.

calbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
I wasn't sure cuz my manager said that we get like a few brushes and then most people stock their brush belt with any extra brushes they feel they need. She said that's why some people have 3 different 239 brushes while others only have 1.

I guess for right now I'm just going to stock my own personal brush collection with any extra brushes I need.

Ok cause I have multiples of certain brushes but they are still 'store' brushes and not my personal brushes. I just asked for additional brushes and they made testers for me like everyone else. MY EMS is for me - so pick stuff you want or need for home.

amoona

Thanks everyone. I was so confused at first haha. I'm still getting brushes, but just the back-ups or never had brushes for myself.

calbear are you going to Update on 04/22? That's my first update and I've been trying to see if I'll know anyone there haha ... I'm the only one going from my counter ... three other people are going the week before me though.

Latest posts