Help me pick my B2M!

everstar

I have six depotted eyeshadow pots burning a metaphorical hole in my pocket, and I'm trying to decide what lipstick I want. I already have:
  • Spice it Up!
  • Enraptured
  • Dolce
  • Hot Tahiti
  • Viva Glam IV

I'm trying to ween myself off darker lipsticks, but I still like richer colors better than brighter ones. (An MA suggested Kit Kat, but that was a little too bright and pink for me.) I wear NC15 in MAC foundation, although my skin is rather translucent, so I'm pinky-looking. I have blue/grey eyes and hair that's usually dark strawberry blonde, although at the moment it's more of a dark copper from henna.

I tried Fresh Moroccan, which I liked, but it also seemed like a variation on a theme. I also tried Skew, but other than the duochrome, it didn't really look that different from my natural lip color. Help me, Specktra, you're my only hope.

HeartOfSilver

I love New York Apple. I have similar coloring to yours, and I find that while it looks crazy in the tube, it settles to an awesome (not too bright) berry red on me. Clear gloss makes it glam. Brightens any look I use it with (often a smokey neutral with coco, coco beach, and a highlighter).