Help Please!!!

francinei

Hi All !!!

I am super excited!!!

I have loved shopping at Sephora for about 6 years. I am in love with creams and lotions, color, makeup and just obsessed with beauty products in general… I love high end quality brands and only like to shop through sephora. I have been secretly desiring to work at a Sephora and on more than one occasion have inquired. On those occasions I wasn't really taken seriously. I am about 40 and have a very nice complexion. I always smell good and am friendly, outgoing, witty, kind and helpful. I am the kind of woman who is not afraid to approach people nor am I afraid of hard work. I can sell.. My background was in customer service/sales for the past 25 years. I can turn a bad situation or disgruntled customer into a happy camper. I go above and beyond and always always get along with my peers.

The other day I shopped in Sephora in a new city that I am only in the past 3 months and met a director whom I asked to help me with a product. after which I saw how friendly and genuine she was with me and that is when I asked her if they needed help - I can work evenings with no restrictions..She offered me an interview on the spot for this coming Friday,….

Any words of encouragement would due greatly appreciated. I am nervous but have a lifetime of customer service and sales experience and altho I have not focused mainly on retail in general & It wasn't my main bread and butter - restaurant work was…(yeah I was on display, entertaining AND selling the food/drink products)…. I was very good at retail - its just a different product I adapted to. I have also been in my own retail business with a direct selling company for Scentsy for the past 3 years….and also dependable and reliable...

Please advise me ANYONE on where I should possibly lay the emphasis on…. I know I can sell skincare!! I know a lot about the major brands…I also can apply makeup to just about anyone - I would have to learn a lot more about the products for that one tho.
I can do computer/cashier work and will have No problem with that and I love fragrance…I am well rounded on all areas of CS and sales … Whats do you all think???

Thanks for listening and the potential replies

Francine

francinei

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A REPLY OR SOME ENCOURAGEMENT HERE FOR MY ABOVE POST…i would really appreciate it….my interview in this friday. thanks