Help stop FAKE Thailand seller! URGENT

wolfsong

Hey ive just noticed a group of obviously fake (rims on all of the windows for starters - thanks to the person that did the livejournal tutorial about this) multiple lots from the following seller:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZthedumpz
I will report all of the auctions after i have typed this and inform the bidders - i was worried about how high they are getting and there is still at least a day to go on all of them (also a negative as i dont know if ebay will pull these before they finish) - reason that i am putting this up now so that anyone that feels strongly about the sale of fake makeup products may want to help report these so they are more likely to get taken down (in theory).

And i would like to take the time to thank those who are helping/have helped with the issues of fake products - it may seem petty and a waste of time to some, but given the risk factor of such items its better to be adamant with it than wait until someone gets seriously hurt. I only wish i had known about this site before i bought a fake 3d glitter from ebay (annoying that its one of the few places i can get discontinued/LE items - i live nowhere near a MAC store...)

Edit:
Found another:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZnextsteponline

Happy days...

Aevalin

I hate to sound cold but geez, if someone sees 66.7% positive feedback and buys them anyway - and there's a warning they're fake - they're not thinking before they purchase!

wolfsong

I would usually say someone should get screwed if they are that naive, but i hate the idea of these sellers getting away with it like they seem to do and we probably all have had a blonde 'ruby slippers' moment... I do get a tad carried away with things - im sure that goes against newbie etiquette! I'll go take a cold shower, patrolling ebay is not my sole role im life (however much i want to wear a cape as uniform...)
cheerleader.gif
th_ymca.gif
--> Im still new enough to find these cute

Aevalin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
I would usually say someone should get screwed if they are that naive, but i hate the idea of these sellers getting away with it like they seem to do and we probably all have had a blonde 'ruby slippers' moment... I do get a tad carried away with things - im sure that goes against newbie etiquette! I'll go take a cold shower, patrolling ebay is not my sole role im life (however much i want to wear a cape as uniform...)
cheerleader.gif
th_ymca.gif
--> Im still new enough to find these cute

LOL - don't apologize, I'm just a n00b myself! It's totally cool that you want people to notice and act, I'm just shaking my head that there are people that are bidding! (of course it's possible someone is driving the bids up for appearances sake as well I guess). You continue to patrol, and we'll see if we can chip in for that cape (what letter should it have on it? :p)

wolfsong

A picture of a wolf howling would probably make more sense... I did email the second seller to ask whether the e/s have mirrors in them and they replied 'yes'. So i sent back a message asking if they knew that these were in fact fake MAC e/s's.

dizzygal

How many times can these crap peddlers register,Ebay should suspend IP addies not Ids.Ropoted, not that Ebay will do much

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
We should make fake ebay names and bid real high on them and not pay :p

Its soo tempting to make an account just for this reason! If the sellers can do it why cant we?
:duel:

SparklingWaves

I read their feedback section, before I bid.

Those products don't look right either. Sad. I hope no one gets duped. Thanks for the heads up.