help with expensive pink e/s

makeupgirlie

hey! I'm new to mac and i just bought expensive pink e/s. it's a gorgeous color but i can't figure out how to use it in a look. i would love to hear what other eye shadows you pair with expensive pink :) thx!

Babylard

you could do nylon on the inner eye, expensive pink on the entire lid, with any brown shade for the crease and outerV like tempting, bronze, antiqued.. anything

Lyssah

I get compliments when ever I wear this combo; Naked Lunch (inner lid), Motif (mid lid), Expensive Pink (outer lid & crease), Ricepaper to highlight (sometimes I mix cranbrerry in the crease to darken it), pair with Bombshell lipstick & Nymphette lipglass.

I'm NW15, Brown eyes, Dark Brown hair for reference.

LC

i was going to suggest using it with a darker brown, but babylard already mentioned it :)

it also looks cute with a purple (more of a red-violet rather than a blue-violet), try "fig 1"

missminikat

My favourite combos are Expensive Pink on lid, Star Violet Crease, Sketch outer v and to line and Expensive Pink on lid and Cranberry crease. As mentioned above, it looks great with browns, I really like it with Antiqued and Bronze.