Help with make up for a formal event

missy29

As above!!!!

I am going to the races (horse races), and getting dressed up to the nines, formal dress, high heels etc.

I am unsure on what make up to wear. I want something that isnt too dramatic for the day time, but I need it to look sexy and stand out!!
smiles.gif

I am a NW20, light brown hair, blue eyes.

Thanks.

prinzessin784

You could do a brown smoky eye - it is less dramatic and formal than a black one but still gorgeous and easy to do! I would pair it with a bright pink lippie with gloss over it, but it depends on your outfit.

missy29

Oh, I should have mentioned what I was wearing!!! I'm either wearing an all black dress, or a black and white dress. So I'm guessing most colours with go with that!!

saniyairshad

I think u should go with pastel colors on the eyes, loads of mascara, very defined cheeks and a bold lip... It would help if u could post the color of the dress
smiles.gif
Have fun
th_partytime.gif

Beauty Mark

I would want to look natural and fresh. Pinky lips, natural eyes (might some slight shimmer in the shadow and lots of macara), flushed cheeks.

knoxydoll

I would go very classical with black/brown lined upper lid with a pale pink or shimmery white on the lids, lots of mascara on the top lashes only; a cherry blush; and red lips. It's always beautiful and it's very classic. Dramatic but not over the top.

Hawkeye

I would do a either-

a green eye- like a yellow green- a springy green from lashline to crease, green e/l (MAC Tarnish?) and black mascara with peachy blush and lips

OR

a lavender eye using lavender from lashline to crease use a purple eyeliner and do a pink lip and cheek.