Helpppppppppp Mee!!!!!!!

sweetbabigurl

Hello my fellow specktrans! lol
I am deciding to get a tattoo soon when I get my paycheck and I need
YOUR HELP to help me decide where I should get it done on my body!
smiles.gif

Option 1: Lower Back
or
Option 2: Shoulder Blade
or
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?!

I got a picutre of a butterfuly off the internet and I tweeked it up a little bit by adding my korean name on one of the wings.

Diana's Butterfly:
Photo2.jpg

Original Butterfly from the Net:
Photo3.jpg

So Pleaseeeee Help Me!!
I would greatly appreciate it!

~D!ana

XShear

I have one on my mid to lower back. You can't see it unless I'm in my skivves or naked. ;D

But, I always thought shoulder tattoos on girls were hot. *shrugs*

natasha

well hun i dont have a tatoo but most of my friends do.w.ell theyve told me that the best place to do it is where u cannot see it easily..so u choose either to see it with difficulty or with a mirror and naked....
the butterfly is sooooooo cute.....

Aevalin

My next one will be on my lower back, I've never really thought about on my stomach (of course I'm 38 and I'm not showing ANYONE my stomach anyway:p). Is this your first?

I like the way you've worked the characters into the butterfly - it makes it really personal.

vchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
But, I always thought shoulder tattoos on girls were hot. *shrugs*

YES!
The butterfly would fit perfectly on your shoulder blade.

yummy411

how creative and gorgeous..out of your two choices, i would go with lower left side of stomach.. the lower back is becoming cliche... no offense to those who have a tattoo there..

VeXedPiNk

I also agree with the shoulder... it would look stunning on the back of your right shoulder blade and you'd be able to show it off really easily with a tank top and such.

No offense to those who disagree, but to me there's no point in getting a tattoo if you just want to hide it
winks.gif

BinkysBaby

My suggestion is on the rib cage right below your breast. Why you ask? That is usualy a smooth place that does not accumulate fat. When I think about stomach tattoos, I think about pregnancy and stretch marks. I have a tattoo on my upper thigh and it's a good location for me.

sweetbabigurl

okay is it just me, or am i just blind? lol I WUD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS ALL FOR YUR SUGGESTIONS, its jus that i can't find the "Thank You button"
hmm.gif

anyways, now i have definitely changed my mind about getting the tattoo on my belly, since in life we as females go through pregnancy and pregnancy=belly stretched=tattoo stretched lmao.
ssad.gif

anyways, i would like to thank you guys all again for the great suggestions!
thmbup.gif

if u have more suggestions, feel free to tell me
smiles.gif

anyways happy 4th of July!
cheerleader.gif

Kat

I've always liked tattoos between the shoulder blades - so in the middle of the top of your back. The placement isn't seen as often as off to one side of the shoulder blade, and if you're wearing a singley ot whatever, it won't be obscured by the straps...and I'm more than a little preoccupied with symmetry hehe.

IChooseYOO

i've always liked tattoos on the lower back. and god forbid. i'm korean and i cannot tell what your name is. :[ i'm a disgrace. but it's SO creative how you put it into the wings. i love it.

sweetbabigurl

hahahahah don't feel bad, i dont kno how to read or write...well jus a LITTLE BITT lmao, anyways my names says kim you rhee
Quote:
Originally Posted by IChooseYOO
i've always liked tattoos on the lower back. and god forbid. i'm korean and i cannot tell what your name is. :[ i'm a disgrace. but it's SO creative how you put it into the wings. i love it.

IChooseYOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabigurl
my names says kim you rhee

lol. ohhhhhhhhh. i can see it now. :] dang. if i ever get a tattoo with my name i'm calling you up. haha.

user79

Lower back...ugh....so boring. Do it in the middle of your back, not in the lower part. Or shoulder blade would also be good.

sweetbabigurl

hahahhahaha okay!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChooseYOO
lol. ohhhhhhhhh. i can see it now. :] dang. if i ever get a tattoo with my name i'm calling you up. haha.