Here's a new one!

Makeup Emporium

Anyone for some Fafi foundation?
th_LMAO.gif

MAC FOUNDATION 100% on eBay.ca (item 230398197499 end time 17-Nov-09 19:03:37 EST)

Same seller also has "MAC" 24 pc brush sets for only $55. Seriously? If anyone believes that they could get 24 authentic MAC brushes for $55 they are delusional...

PollyRhythm

rofl.gif
This seriously made my day. Anybody read the description;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THESE ARE LIQUID FOUNDATIONS LIMITED EDETTION
EASY to blend ALL OVER YOUR FACE , VERY SILKY AND SMOOTH these are new in boxes whit the number on it to identify the color number ASK FOR YOU COLOR BEFORE YOU BID ON
if you have any question please e-mail me before you bid
free shipping in usa only
international please e-mail me for shipping cost ,
i only accept paypal, if you can not pay whit paypal e-mail me to make arrangments, please make a paymetn in 48 hours or if you need more time let me know , i only accept return if i made a mistake , but please let me know if you have any question
thank you , please leave a feed back as soon as received the item, i would do the feed back too, if you have any question please ask

How many spelling mistakes can you count!
tong.gif

[/FONT]

LMD84

oh dear lord. if osmebody buys that i would be amazed! i'd never buy something with such a shoddy written description like that! not to mention the product looks terrible!