Here's a new one...

gildedangel

"if you really want 100% authentic cosmetics, then you probably want to shop in the high priced department stores." (taken from advertisment)

nuff said.

Makeup Emporium

^^^I don't know how people can list on EBay stating in their auction they don't know if it's real or not and then not have their listing pulled from EBay. She's not even carrying any of the "good" fakes...these are obviously fake!

gildedangel

They "think" that they can use it to legally weasel their way out of selling fake makeup. Selling fakes is not legal; end of story! It does not matter if you don't know that it is fake, or if you do (which this seller obviously does), it is still not okay.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Why Do People Bid On This Stuff. Wtf.

Edit: That was in all caps but it auto-edited it into lowercase. But seriously I screamed it at my monitor.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
^^^I don't know how people can list on EBay stating in their auction they don't know if it's real or not and then not have their listing pulled from EBay. She's not even carrying any of the "good" fakes...these are obviously fake!

Guys,i saw that and i wanted to scream too!!
You cannot say that you buy these in faith as authentic but not 100% certain ...therefore you are absolved from any guilt if these c*ap are fake Mac!
thmbdn.gif

The vile leopard print just looks bloody awful!Reported !!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium

Guys,i saw that and i wanted to scream too!!
You cannot say that you buy these in faith as authentic but not 100% certain ...therefore you are absolved from any guilt if these c*ap are fake Mac!
thmbdn.gif

The vile leopard print just looks bloody awful!Reported !!